Pokemon Battle Academy
Welcome to the Pokémon Battle Academy! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Nobility has blessed Academy Island!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jayson
Admin

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Nobility has blessed Academy Island!   Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:04 am

A ferry had started to appear over the horizon of Academy Island's cerulean skies, first clouded by the flying bird Pokémon that crossed over these skies as they did daily. Soon it overtook the bird Pokémon in the foreground, and gradually touched the dock with a final honk. When it had, a single person stepped off rather than the group of tourists and students that tended to.

Duchess Adeline Dechant had rented out the boat, not wanting to travel with sweaty people on a confined space. Her hair was in the usual odd style that was in with girls around Kalos, a ponytail at the side of the head. She smiled at the island, finding it to her liking, and took off the jacket in which she had put on earlier. It had revealed a red shirt of sorts, one with short rolled up sleeves. It seemed Kalosian and foreign, but Adeline was Kalosian and foreign. She wore a normal skirt to accommodate this, one similar to that of the school uniform but white.

Adeline walked down the ramp in which had been lowered to the dock gracefully, the pretty girl meeting with the person at the bottom of the ramp. She gave him some Poké, in which he thanked her for, and continued on her way, looking around as to examine the people. They seemed...different. The girl was not very social, usually battling within the Battle Chateau in the Kalos region. She wasn't shy, just...not knowledgeable. She put a hand to her forehead, looking up at the Pokémon Stadium in the distance. How extraordinary! She'd become famous here!

Adeline Dechant
DECEMBER W/L RATIO: 0 for 0
OVERALL W/L RATIO: 0 for 0

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pbarpg.forumotion.com
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Nobility has blessed Academy Island!   Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:57 am

"Opal, please don't step on Milan." Oliver glanced at his two Pokemon as the small eevee raced around the paws of the delcatty, who did her best to follow her trainer's order as she walked. There was a small glimmer in the Delcatty's eyes as she watched Milan with an amuse look. She saw the young eevee to be like a son to her, but who knew that taking care of a bundle of energy would be so hard? However, Milan soon grew bored of running around Opal, and after scanning the horizon, he grinned and took off.

"Del!" Opal quickly cried, her tail flicking at her trainer as she broke into a run, trying to catch up with the eevee as Oliver followed after. However, when the Delcatty finally caught up to Milan, he had come to a stop at somebody's feet. Opal didn't waste any time and grabbed the eevee by the large fluff of fur around his neck, gently lifting him into the air as she glanced at the trainer above her with a look that seemed to say 'sorry'.

Oliver finally caught up to his Pokemon, sighing in relief when he saw that Milan hadn't caused any trouble. He looked in surprise at the girl infront of him. She looked to be about three years younger then him, and he took notice of the hair style she had with a flicker of interest. He knew that hairstyle well, mostly because he was from Lumoise City and had seen many people with that hairstype. However, he quickly shook his head and gently placed his hand on Opal's head with a sigh. "I am so sorry about my eevee," he said as he flashed Adeline a soft smile. "Milan can be such a handfull." He paused for a few seconds, before clearing his throat. "Uh, you must be new here. My name is Oliver...Oliver Queen."

Lamya - Bahamut - Tory
Blossom - Taima - Uri

1 Win : 0 Loss Overall
0 Win : 0 Loss Dec
Daniel M. Smith

Matthew - Logan - Ella
Levi - Habiki - Kerra

0 Win : 0 Loss Overall
Oliver T. Queen

Opal - Iria - Candace
Flash - Gavin - Milan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nobility has blessed Academy Island!   Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:23 pm

Adeline looked at the Eevee with interest, but it was short lived as the cat took it away. What graceful, beautiful Pokémon! The girl was filled with interest as to how they battled; Delcatty were a rare sight were she had come from.

As the boy approached her, she went into a rather formal stance, chin raised and countenance solemn. "Good day, I am Duchess Adeline Dechant of the High Kalosian Nobleman Society. How much would it take for me to buy your Delcatty?" she had asked out of the blue. It seemed like a ridiculous joke, but the girl looked serious enough, maintaining her idle formality. Her blue eyes gazed hard at the boy.

Adeline Dechant

Back to top Go down
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Nobility has blessed Academy Island!   Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:17 pm

A soft smile appeared on Oliver's face as he gave Adeline a small bow, his eyes flickering as he looked at the younger girl. "It is an honor to meet someone which such a title as yourself, Duchess Adeline, but I must kindly decline your kind offer. My Delcatty is not for sale I am afraid, no matter how much you are willing to pay. Opal here is like family to me, and has been my companion since I just a kid, you must understand that, no?" Oliver couldn't say he was all that surprise at that request. While he himself wasn't part of nobility, his father had often dealt with them as his father was a wealthy businessman. Buying whatever they wanted...It was true that Oliver had been raised on that lifestyle, and had believed it was so for most of his life but he now knew that it wouldn't buy things like the love his Pokemon team had for him, but he said nothing as he looked at Adeline with a solid look.

Opal titled her head, flicking her ears at she glanced at Adeline. Even the Delcatty knew that she was of some important, she she gently placed Milan at her paws as she sat down next to Oliver, trying to look nice and neat, her head raised in a dignified manner as she felt the small Eevee now attempting to catch the Delcatty's flickering tail. However, she did gently rub her head against Oliver's legs with a purr, before letting out a small squeak as she felt Milan's teeth in her tail. She turned to glare at the young Eevee before sighing and shaking her head.

Lamya - Bahamut - Tory
Blossom - Taima - Uri

Daniel M. Smith

Matthew - Logan - Ella
Levi - Habiki - Kerra

Oliver T. Queen

Opal - Iria - Candace
Flash - Gavin - Milan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nobility has blessed Academy Island!   Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:51 pm

Adeline frowned. Her hand had been reaching for her checkbook, but it seemed this boy was unwilling to budge. She sighed a deep sigh, closing her eyes and withdrawing her checkbook back into her breast pocket. Not knowing what to do next, she simply thanked the boy and walked past him, carrying a bag that was placed at her feet by a ferry attendant. It was bad enough that she had to pack lightly, but now she had to carry her back too? What a joke! She had no Fighting type Pokémon or Pokémon that could easily help her, so she therefore had to lug the suitcase herself.

Adeline Dechant

Back to top Go down
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Nobility has blessed Academy Island!   Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:39 pm

Oliver said nothing as he watched Adeline push pass him, frowning as he watched her walk off. He let off a sigh, shaking his head as he hurried after her, with Opal and Milan bounding after him. He slowed down to a steady walk not far from Adeline. He stuck his hands in his pockets as he walked, his blue eyes shining as he glanced at the Duchess. "If you wish, Duchess, I can carry your bag for you." Part of him didn't really want to be talking to her, mostly after she did try to buy Opal, but he couldn't exactly blame her and his father did raise him to be a gentleman...So he would make his father proud, even if Oliver didn't exactly like him. "I have no doubt that you can do it yourself, but my father raised a gentleman."

Lamya - Bahamut - Tory
Blossom - Taima - Uri

Daniel M. Smith

Matthew - Logan - Ella
Levi - Habiki - Kerra

Oliver T. Queen

Opal - Iria - Candace
Flash - Gavin - Milan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nobility has blessed Academy Island!   Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:32 pm

Adeline didn't hesitate to accept the offer. She smiled a rather cute smile at him, dropping the bag at his feet. "Thank you so much, gentleman." she stated, watching the very that had brought her to the island depart from the dock. Wonderful; her final ticket to nobility was gone. She was among the common now, stuck on this island to fend for herself. In the name of the Glorious HKNS, she'd do so with a smile on her face! Head high and proud, she began to walk towards the dormitory.

Adeline Dechant

Back to top Go down
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Nobility has blessed Academy Island!   Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:38 pm

With a small smile, Oliver picked up the bag and followed after Adeline, not minding the odd look that he got from Opal. He didn't exactly care if Opal didn't understand why he was carrying her bags, besides he knew that Opal had other things to worry about; like the small Eevee that was still running around her paws.

Milan was still full of energy. While he mostly ran in circles around Opal's feet, every once in a while he would notice a stray leaf or a random Pidove on the ground and chase after it, but he would always return and never went to far from the group.

Oliver said nothing as he walked, but after a while, he glanced at Adeline. With a soft sigh, he finally decided to talk. "So, Duchness, if I may be so bold to ask, what brings you here? I doubt that you need a school to be a wonderful trainer, mostly with a rank as high as yourself."

Lamya - Bahamut - Tory
Blossom - Taima - Uri

Daniel M. Smith

Matthew - Logan - Ella
Levi - Habiki - Kerra

Oliver T. Queen

Opal - Iria - Candace
Flash - Gavin - Milan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nobility has blessed Academy Island!   Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:40 pm

Adeline smiled in a rather condescending way, though the expression was nevertheless genuine and good-spirited. "I have been tasked by my lovely mother and father to grace this establishment with true Kalosian presence, as to show the people around the world that our land is greater than that of theirs." she stated rather nonchalantly, despite the comment being rather xenophobic. "They also want me to attract people to the lovely Battle Chateau after I rise above all others."

As they reached the dorms, Adeline excused herself for a brief moment and proceeded to the desk at the back of the building's opening room. Handing them a slip and her ID, she was given a key to a "Room 106."

When he had retrieved such a thing, she walked back to the boy carrying her bags and beckoned for him to follow her down the hall.

Adeline Dechant

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nobility has blessed Academy Island!   

Back to top Go down

Nobility has blessed Academy Island!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Battle Academy :: Academy Island :: Eastern Dock-
Jump to: