Pokemon Battle Academy
Welcome to the Pokémon Battle Academy! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Battle Academy
Welcome to the Pokémon Battle Academy! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Battle Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Dorm 103

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty

In Dorm 103 Empty
PostSubject: In Dorm 103   In Dorm 103 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:32 am

Ivory walked into her new dorm, and looked around. No one else had arrived, but she understood why. Things were packed. Picking out her bedroom, she started to organize her things in there, such as her Pokedex, Badges, Trainer Card, Pokeballs, and her flavor assorted collection of berries, and a huge bag of Cherri berries next to it. She sent out all of her pokemon, feeding each of them a berry. Ivory had remembered their order of preference when they were all out. Sour for Serperior, Spicy for Froslass. Ditto likes dry things, where Lucario has to have sweet. Luxray enjoys bitter food... and Altaria has no preference, but she does seem to like Oran berries most. After feeding them each a berry, she returned her pokemon. except for her Lucario, which sat down on the edge of her bed.

"Lucario, evaluate this berry to make sure it isn't rotten or poisonous." Ivory had trained her Lucario to spot bad elements in berries, so she grabbed her berry collection, and went through the berries, snacking on her spicy ones. Getting a gentle poke, Lucario turned to her and nodded. "Luca- Luca- rio!" It explained, as it showed a burnt spot on it. Nodding in approval, Ivory took it and placed it back in her collection, and returned the case to its shelf. Returning the pokemon, she then placed its pokeball with the rest. Looking around, she noted that the room was pretty large, and she started to sort out her clothing items before placing them in the chest of drawers provided by the academy, before plugging in her laptop, phone, and D.S. into the power outlets. She also noted how there was a T.V. mounted on the wall, and she turned on a lamp, noting how dark it was in the room.

After happily organizing her things in the room she would call hers, Ivory opened up the closet, to find brand new sheets and such. Grabbing the simple linen, she made her bed, and put her pillows and comforter on the top, as she had brought both just in case she wanted to camp out on the couch in the dorm for a few nights, and there wasn't any blankets there. Yet, she was wrong, and was glad to have her own room amongst the large spacious school. When she looked around the room and noted how her Pokemon could easily roam, since the room was spacious, and she did not have many things to inhabit it. Grabbing her pokeballs, she sent them out once more. This time, her Pokémon filled the room happily.

Serp! Serperior, Per!

Frosla!

Lucar, Lucario!

To! Ditto!

Lu, Luxray!

Altaria!

Immediately, all of Ivory's pokemon scattered. Serperior went and made its nest in the closet, where Ditto went under the bed, where it changed shape into a Shaymin, being seen before in Ivory's Pokedex, as it did often. Froslass stayed close beside her, where Lucario went and sat down on the small comfortable recliner, trying to keep order. As her oversized kitty, or Luxray, went to sleep on her bed, Altaria perched by the window. She grabbed her sketchbook, then left. Leaving the room with the door slightly open, Ivory was aware she would need to make sure she set her key card, and only hers, to unlock her bedroom door. It was something Ivory had heard about in the accessories of the first floor, and maybe the second, yet Ivory didn't pay heed, as she wasn't of the male specimen. As she walked out with her Froslass behind her, she placed some of her Pokémon treats in a small compartment of the refrigerator, making sure there was still a ton of space for everything else.

With knowledge of being the first one to inhabit the dorms, she decided to sit, and watch all of the Pokémon in the aquarium that was situated by the window. She hoped that her Pokémon wouldn't cause a ruckus, but she knew that they weren't noisy. Maybe Lucario was, though. With her sketchbook and pencil at hand, she had aready pulled one of the dining chairs up to the aquarium, and started to sketch the scene. It was marvelous, and she saw Gorebyss, Huntail, Tympole, even a few Seaking, Goldeen, and Phione. The 15-year old understood that Phione were technically legendary pokemon, but they were very real. As her Froslass ate out of the pouch of berries she had, she hoped that she would have kind roommates. Brushing a lock of her hair behind her ear, her sketches turned out to be graphed of different scenes. There were so many more pokemon in the schools aquarium, she knew she was only seeing a fraction. Ivory decided that once there were more people here, she would try and socialize.

Last edited by Kitty on Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Echou

Echou

In Dorm 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Dorm 103   In Dorm 103 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:47 am

Having most of her's and Kanna's supplies, Anceril had come in exhausted. She quickly collapsed to the ground, her eyes closing and her breathing faint. However, luckily, her Blissey was there, and it hastily used Soft-boiled and grabbed the medicine she had packed. Within a few moments, the girl was back up and feeling slightly better. With the help of her Pokemon, she quickly settled her things in one of the three rooms - the room closest to the window where all the Aquatic Pokemon were swimming - and the darkest side, she started to place everything in an organized fashion. It's a good thing she was so organized. However, Anceril soon started looking towards taking notes on finding Shiny or Alternations in colors for Pokemon, to help her sister with the quest for it. One thing's for sure, her Imoto always need help with these things, no matter how lucky she was with it.

Taking out her laptop, she didn't even notice Ivory and her Lucario in there. Quickly typing in to research, "Shiny Pokemon Methods of Catching," a number of results came up. Starting to take notes on it, Anceril soon realized most of the information wasn't really useful, saying that they had a very low chance of finding one, or in any matter, increasing their chances. It was noted that a PokeRadar might help, only if the trainer continued to encounter the same Pokemon over and over again, but that would be too difficult to do.

Her Whimsicott and Glaceon, as well as her other Pokemon had started to settle down a bit. Grabbing her diary, she grabbed her fancy pen, one with a nice ball point and a flower charm hanging from it, she started to write in a wonderful script that looked like old fashion calligraphy. Soon enough, she started writing. Heading out to the living room to write while watching the Water Pokemon swim about, the girl felt calmed by it and the sight was quite lovely.

I wrote a letter Mom...

I admit it, that I've never really known you long, nor really met you, but I have the picture that we shared together on that one Christmas day, Ceylon so happy. Now, he's changed. This has been a habit I've always had, I don't know why. It started after you had passed on. I wish I could've met you and I will always be eternally grateful to you. I've always wrote a letter like this to you, every day, and it always ended the same.

You've always been in my life more than I could imagine, but I always want you to know what my life is like while you're away. These will always be faithfully stored away, all of them to be sent to you one day, unedited. I can't remember everything I wrote for them, but I hope you find them pleasant. You've always never drifted away from my thoughts, or my heart, and the love you gave me, is something I'll always cherish, knowing that you've been there for me this whole time.

Love,

Your Eldest Daughter, Anceril

Quickly finishing the writing, the girl let out a sigh, but left the diary on the kitchen counter, before heading to sleep. Anyone could easily read it, if they were sneaky enough to. Too tired to even think, Anceril had changed into sleeping clothes and brushed her teeth. Fluffing up the pillows and straightening the blanket she had, the young adult soon relaxed and fell asleep. Kurone had curled up right next to her, and Cheryl was leaning on the bed frame, already asleep as well. Mishi lied on one side of the bed while Umbra was meditating quietly on the other.

Right now, all those five wanted was a nice quiet slumber.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

In Dorm 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Dorm 103   In Dorm 103 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:10 pm

As Anceril had came into dorm 103, meanwhile, in the kitchen, Ivory had dozed off for a moment, with her sketchbook and pencil softly laid on her bed, thanks to her Froslass. When she woke up, she had noticed someone else had arrived. Seeing that they left their diary on the counter, Ivory bit her lip. Rubbing her eyes, the teen grabbed a Cherri berry from her pouch, as she had always kept in with her, and wrote a note with the notepad that was on the counter for room service when it came by in the academy. Taking the pen next to it, and taping the Cherri berry stem to the paper, she wrote:

I placed your diary under this note. You left it in the kitchen, and I didn't want our other roommate to read it, if we have one.
Don't worry, I didn't peek. You can trust me. I'm glad we are roommates, and I hope to become good friends! I am really
sorry about messing with it, but I couldn't help myself, I had to return it to you.

Sincerely,

Ivory E.

Tearing the note from the notepad, she set it on the diary, and went into what was her new roommates' bedroom. She looked around as she saw that it was Anceril, the girl she had seen earlier. Placing her diary on the nightstand beside her bed, Ivory stroked her Glaceon carefully before leaving, closing the door gently behind her, so she wouldn't be disturbed. With Frost now once again behind her, she went into her own room to rearrange things. Surely enough, all of her pokemon had squeezed together in the closet asleep together, except for Lux, who was still sound asleep on Ivory's bed, but the oversized cat looked adorable. Also, Frost had set up her own sleeping quarters in the corner, where she had used Ice Beam to create a ice-covered corner, and since the teen would keep her room at 62 degrees Fahrenheit, it probably wouldn't melt soon, unless Berry, the Lucario, decided to go close-combat on it, and break it. Frost returned to her corner of the room, and quietly encased herself in the ice, before drifting to sleep. Her fluffy Altaria, who was nicknamed Fluffy, was still perched on the windowsill of the room, watching the pokemon, with a soft click of her beak ever so often.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Poké : 1000

In Dorm 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Dorm 103   In Dorm 103 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:21 am

Dakota was preceded by her Honchkrow, who waddled into Dorm 103 with all the pomposity and swagger a squat old raven could muster, the aging bird cocking its head as it scanned the room. The trainer was looking around too, a smile spreading across her face as she closed the door behind her. It was definitely ritzy, more like a lavish apartment than what you'd expect from a school dorm. A view of an aquarium, a spacious living room, a nice kitchen... Now the only thing to spoil it would be her roommates. She propped her suitcase up beside the wall and walked towards one of the bedroom doors, wondering if it'd be occupied.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/
Kitty

In Dorm 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Dorm 103   In Dorm 103 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:22 pm

OOC: Since Ech isn't posting...

IC:
Before the arrival of Dakota, Ivory had organized her room in a very neat fashion, to where the organization was precise, and things had their own place in specific array. But not before putting on her headphones and slipping her phone in the pocket of her jeans to listen to music while organizing.

Ivory was re-arranging her closet, trying to make things more comfortable in there for her pokemon, when her Altaria was first to notice the Honchkrow and the other trainers' arrival. Without warning, the bird took into small flight, hovering at eye-level with the other bird. "Alta?" The pokemon asked to the other, a curious look in her eyes. Ivory had her headphones on, and hearing the bird, she took off the headset, hanging them around her neck. Standing up and calling her pokemon back at note on the annoyance that she would cause. "Altaria, come back here." She commanded, calmly. Obidiently, the soft bird returned to her, nesting on the bed beside the Luxray. After this, Ivory took note on who was there. "Hey, y- Nevermind..." She cut off, not wanting to quarrel. Shit, I better not get things stirred up. Without thought, she got up, and turning off her phone, Ivory came out of her room, closing the door behind her. The teen noticed on how she was just slightly taller than the girl who had just walked in. Being who she was, she was glad about her height, being able to look more mature than she was with many contributing factors.
Back to top Go down
Echou

Echou

In Dorm 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Dorm 103   In Dorm 103 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:14 am

OOC: I'll post later, but I did just post that Anceril was just asleep. cx
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Poké : 1000

In Dorm 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Dorm 103   In Dorm 103 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:02 am

Dakota narrowed her eyes as the Altaria flew from the room and crossed her arms and the trainer walked out. What was with people at this school not being able to control their own Pokémon? She thought these were supposed to be gifted trainers. By the small glimpse into the bedroom that Dakota got as her roommate slipped out, she could also see a Luxray nesting on the bed beside the pathetic cottonball of a dragon that was Altaria. Was this a zoo? It was true, she kept her Honchkrow out beside her, but one two-foot tall bird around for security purposes was not the same as dragging her whole team behind her on leashes. "Keep your Pokémon in their balls, yeah? That's what they're made for." she spat, already getting impatient with the girl. This was going to be a long school year if she was going to trip over a Luxray every time she stepped into the kitchen. "You wouldn't want your puffball's pretty white wings to get all bloody and broken. The nurse is some distance away."
Back to top Go down
http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/
Kitty

In Dorm 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Dorm 103   In Dorm 103 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:06 pm

Ivory looked back at the Honchcrow, letting it a You can put up with her? look, before glaring to his trainer and retreating to her room to listen to her music once more, and just relax playing Minecraft (Yes, they have it.) on her laptop. But not without her Altaria nesting somewhere around her, and her Luxray at the edge of the bed, who'd roll off anyway, or end up with Ivory using him as a foot rest, which he didn't like. Also, of coarse, with that lovely bag of little Cherri berries right beside her, which would usually set someone's mouth on fire, but she could stand it well. Which was surprising, as she had hated spicy foods until she turned 13.
OOC: Two years of Spicy loving... Dats me babeh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In Dorm 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Dorm 103   In Dorm 103 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

In Dorm 103
Page 1 of 1