Pokemon Battle Academy
Welcome to the Pokémon Battle Academy! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Lunch Time

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger

PostSubject: Lunch Time   Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:43 pm

Daniel walked into the Cafeteria with a smile, Habiki on his shoulder and Matthew at his feet. He wasn't fully sure of if Pokemon were even allowed in the Cafeteria, but this was a Trainer School; they had to expect the trainers to take their Pokemon everywhere with them. As he walked to the line, he picked up a tray and glanced at the food that they had to pick from. He slowly started to dump food onto his place, before heading to an empty table and sat down. Habiki remained on his shoulder as Matthew scooted under the seat that Daniel was on and laid down, resting his head on his paws as he just watched the feet of other trainers walk past. Daniel glanced at his plate, wondering what to eat first. There was mashed potatoes, an apple, chips, and he had also grabbed some crackers; although they weren't for himself. He picked up a cracker and gave it to his Chatot, who ate it happily. He slowly started to eat his mashed potatoes as he wondered if anybody was going to join him.

Lamya - Bahamut - Tory
Blossom - Taima - Uri

1 Win : 0 Loss Overall
0 Win : 0 Loss Dec
Daniel M. Smith

Matthew - Logan - Ella
Levi - Habiki - Kerra

0 Win : 0 Loss Overall
Oliver T. Queen

Opal - Iria - Candace
Flash - Gavin - Milan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarrow

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:56 pm

Not long after Daniel had sat down, Brendan had walked in. He'd grabbed an orange colored tray. By the time he'd got out of the line, there was an apple juice, some mashed potatoes a small sandwich, a cookie that the Sableye on his shoulder was reaching for and a bag of chips. Noticing Daniel, who seemed to be all alone, he walked over and sat across from the brown-headed trainer. For a while Brendan watched the Chatot out of wonderment-- he'd never seen a Chatot before, only heard of them.

Manue had jumped off Brendan's shoulder, standing on the table, not even noticing Daniel. Forgetting the cookie he'd been reaching for earlier, he grabbed the bag of chips, as they were closer. Tugging at the top of the bug, he tried to pull the seems apart so he could get at the chips inside.

Looking away from the Chatot and at his Sableye, Brendan laughed a little before glancing down at the cookie. Tracing a finger down the middle, he lifted it up and split it in half neatly.
"Here, have some of this for now, if you want my food so much."
The red-head said to his Pokemon kindly, taking the bag of chips away and replacing it with the cookie.

Staring at the cookie now between his claws, Manue looked up at his trainer. With a happy sound, he began to nibble at the starchy half-circle. Blinking, he lowered the cookie and turned towards Daniel. Staring at the other trainer curiously, he set the cookie down and made his way over, climbing onto Daniel's other shoulder.

View user profile
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:06 pm

Daniel blinked in surprise when he was joined, giving the red-headed trainer a small smile as he watched the Sableye attempt to steal his trainer's food. He swallowed his mashed potatoes, before clearing his throat. "Oh, hello," he said, giving Brendan a faint nod.

Habiki also watched Brendan in surprise, and hopped from Daniel's shoulder onto the table. He took a few steps forward, before outstretching one of his blue wings in a sign of greeting. With his wing open; you could see the yellow fellows that lined the inside of it; much like the feathers that covered his chest. "Hello!" the Chatot chirped with a smile, before folding his wing back up.

Matthew had fallen asleep under Daniel's seat, but he awoke with a soft start when he heard the sound of Brenden, followed by his trainer and Habiki greeting somebody. He let out a small huff as he pulled himself out of under the seat before hopping up onto the spot next to Daniel, followed by placing his front paws on the table and lifting himself up so he could peer over the table. When he saw Brenden, his tiredness quickly disappeared as he shook his head, and lifted his paw and waved it a bit at Brenden. "Vapp!"

Lamya - Bahamut - Tory
Blossom - Taima - Uri

Daniel M. Smith

Matthew - Logan - Ella
Levi - Habiki - Kerra

Oliver T. Queen

Opal - Iria - Candace
Flash - Gavin - Milan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarrow

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:13 pm

Brendan looked over at Daniel, nodding in return.
"Hey."
He replied, then looked down at the Chatot. Smiling, he waved back at the parrot.
"And hello to you too~"
Brendan chimed merrily. Then there was a Vaporeon, too-- jeez. Waving to the Vaporeon as well, he smiled wide.
"Jee, its like our own party over here."
He remarked, sighing.

Tugging at Daniel's ear a little, Manue blinked. Forgetting the ear, he crawled onto Daniel's head. Shifting through the brown locks of hair, he snorted and swung himself down, eye to eye with Daniel. His feet fell a little past the trainer's chin, and he held himself there by Daniel's hair.
"Sabe."
He said with satisfaction as he looked over Daniel's face.

View user profile
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:28 pm

Daniel paused as he glanced at the Sableye as he tugged on his ear, and let out a small chuckle as he felt the ghost and dark type mess with his head. He paused when Manue swung down and just hung infront of his face, winching a bit. "Hehe, hello there. Do you want some of my chips?" he said, clearly fine with the Sableye climbing all over him; even if it was a ghost type.

Matthew paused as he glanced at Manue and Daniel, before glancing at Brendan with a bit of a confused look. Habiki frowned as he glanced from his trainer to Matthew, before finally fixing his gaze on Brendan. The Chatot cleared his throat, shaking his head a bit. "Dan-Daniel. H-Hab-Habiki. M-Ma-Matth-Matthew!" he said with a bit of trouble as he pointed his wing toward each as he said their name; trying for the first time to speak without having quickly echoing somebody. He grinned as he did so, before nodding his head happily. "Habiki!" he said again, placing his wing to his chest as he puffed it out with pride.

Daniel paused as he attempted to look past Manue and toward his Chatot. "Huh, that's new. He normally has to echo me."

Lamya - Bahamut - Tory
Blossom - Taima - Uri

Daniel M. Smith

Matthew - Logan - Ella
Levi - Habiki - Kerra

Oliver T. Queen

Opal - Iria - Candace
Flash - Gavin - Milan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarrow

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:36 pm

Manue pulled himself back onto Daniel's head, nodding happily.
"Sableye!"
"Yeah! Of course I want some of your chips!"

He responded, standing where Habiki had once been.

Staring at the Chatot, then looking from Daniel, to Matthew, and back to Habiki, Brendan nodded in understanding. Glancing back up at Daniel, Brendan blinked. Reaching out, he gave Habiki a gentle pat on the head, smiling.
"Good job them, Habiki!"
The red-headed trainer praised, then looked back to Daniel. Sighing, he shook his head.
"That's Manue-- and I'm surprised you've let him crawl all over you that long. Most people would've freaked out."
He mused, watching them.

View user profile
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:46 pm

Daniel grinned as he grabbed his chip bag and popped it open, handing one of the chips to Manue as he took one for himself. "Oh yea, ghost types don't really startle me," he said as he swallowed. "I'm from Hearthome and our gym leader there; Fantina, specializes in them. And then about one route over we have the Lost Tower which has plenty of ghost types in it." He popped another chip in his mouth as he gave Brendan another smile. "I even have a ghost type myself, and she is pretty playful."

Habiki grinned as he was patted on the head by Brenden, before turning and grabbing one of the crackers off of Daniel's plate and started to eat it. Matthew let out a small whine as he patted his paw toward the Chatot, who glanced at him before grabbing another cracker and dropping it near Matthew's paws. The Vaporeon grinned as he pulled the cracker to him and happily ate it.

Lamya - Bahamut - Tory
Blossom - Taima - Uri

Daniel M. Smith

Matthew - Logan - Ella
Levi - Habiki - Kerra

Oliver T. Queen

Opal - Iria - Candace
Flash - Gavin - Milan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarrow

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:51 pm

Manue took the chip eagerly, biting into it.
Crunchy.

Brendan nodded, listening to Daniel talk.
"Oh, cool. I'm from Vermillion."
He replied, keeping the response short and sweet. He watched Matthew and Habiki eat their crackers, and Manue eat his chip.

View user profile
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:00 pm

"Vermillion?" Daniel frowned a bit, before his eyes quickly widen and brighten. "Oh, the Kanto Region! I've never been farther then the Sinnoh Region, and even then I barely explored that. Of course, they don't have any contests in Kanto so it would be a bit boring, but I would love to see some of the sights there." He paused as he grabbed another chip and handed it to Manue, before once again taking one for himself. "I mostly want to visit the Hoenn Region thought; I would love to see some of the contests that take place there in person."

Lamya - Bahamut - Tory
Blossom - Taima - Uri

Daniel M. Smith

Matthew - Logan - Ella
Levi - Habiki - Kerra

Oliver T. Queen

Opal - Iria - Candace
Flash - Gavin - Milan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:49 pm

Kel went through the lunch line, picking up whatever looked best. Looking around for somewhere to sit, he spotted Daniel, his roommate and another boy who had a Sableye. Might as well... he thought, walking over to them. Catching the last end of what Daniel said, he put on a smile. "Hoenn, eh? I can give you a personal tour there," he said, "Heh, mind if I sit?"

.:Leviosa Wingard:.
Win-Loss
This Month: 0-1
Overall: 0-1
Pokemon:

.:Kelson Erthen:.
Win-Loss
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarrow

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:10 pm

Brendan looked at the newcomer, blinking a couple of times.
"I really could care less if you sit-- its always nice to meet new people~"
He replied, giving a smile. Then he returned his attention back to Daniel.
"Contests? So you don't battle a lot? I've never had much interests in the contests, though I can't stand seeing my Pokemon faint. Maybe we could talk about it sometime anyway.
The red-head stated, nodding.
"Alright, now, for the both of you-- what kind of Pokemon make up your team? I've got my Absol, my Umbreon, my Houndoom, and my Mightyena. Plus my Sableye."
He suddenly said, looking between them both.

Manue took the second chip from Daniel with the same eagerness as before, biting into it. The chip tasted great-- not bland and dry like the others. Looking up, he stared at the newcomer curiously. He thought about going to explore whoever this new red-head was, but the brown-haired one was feeding him.

View user profile
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:00 pm

OOC: Time to get some girls in here!

IC:

Ivory happened to walk in, as she had seen that the Cafeteria was slightly empty. Going through the line, she grabbed the food that was spicy, and cold. She liked to eat chilled things, but spicy things worked also. As she sat down at a table, she watched as she heard the male trainers talking. Ivory looked that way, but her black hoodie was kept up over her head. If they weren't allowed up in school, Ivory was for sure going to have trouble.

Ivory S. Elkitahb
Win: 0 Loss: 0

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Splotch

Poké : 500

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:50 pm

Becca trotted into the cafeteria, her stomach silently growling in hunger. Her Espeon, Nuric following her pace quietly behind her. Though, it was obvious to each other, since they were partners, they they both were hungry. Making a mental note to get some extra food so Nuric could eat, Becca slipped into the line. After waiting a few short minutes, she took up a platter, and started adding food to her mat, she made sure to get extra portions for Nuric.

Walking out into the main cafeteria hall, Becca glanced over her seating options. First option was sitting with the boys. Yeah, not going to happen. Her gaze slipped over to where another bo- wait. Was that a girl? She couldn't tell. The black hood covered the figure's hair, and by the angle, she couldn't tell by the person's figure. Deciding to take a seat by herself, she dropped the platter onto the table and cracked open the water bottle.

Nuric leaped onto the table top, and crouched next to the mashed potatoes, then glanced up at Becca. "Espe?" Becca smiled and pet his head, reaching for a spoon with her other hand.

"Of course, Nuric~" She scooped up a large amount of potatoes and set it on the table for him to eat. As he bent down to eat at the food left for him to eat, his ears rotated around. He was eating, however, he wouldn't lack on his self assigned duty to protect Becca.

October Ratio W/L: 1-0
Over All Ratio W/L: 1-0

October Ratio W/L: 0-0
Over All Ratio W/L: 0-0

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falcon the Falking

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:31 am

So this is where the food is served. Blaire made her way into the cafeteria, her Growlithe in tow. Making her way into the non-existent line for food, she debated getting a tray or not, before finally just forgoing the tray and grabbing an apple, heading for the seats while tossing the apple between her hands. The first person she noticed was a redheaded girl sitting by herself, an Espeon right beside her. Oh! Another Eeveelution! Smiling, she basically skipped the rest of the way to the table, her skirt fluttering above her knees.

"Hey there!" she exclaimed to the person she hadn't met until this moment, placing her hands down on the opposite side of table so she could face the trainer and her Espeon. "Mind if I sit here?" Shiloh hopped up onto the bench and craned his neck over the tabletop, glancing at the trainer and her Psychic Pokémon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://savethedaylight.wordpress.com/
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:48 am

Ivory looked over at where the two girls had passed, taking a bite out of the Ice Cream and the exotic spicy topping she had chosen. Grasping her pokéball from her pocket that contained her small-for-size Altaria, she held back sending the bird out to let her perch on her as she ate, and laid it back in her pocket. As she was putting it back, however, her hood had slid off her head, and noticing, she quickly pulled it back up, hiding her facial features. The angle she sat at only showed her nose and mouth, and a hint of her neck, with those few pesky strands of blue hair peeking out.
To be honest, the 15-year old hoped just to be left alone at lunch, even though she wouldn't care if she was accompanied by someone else at the table, even though she would just shut them out, and be quiet, as her voice was rarely used, but sounded perfect as she talked just right. It was unusual for the personality of the quiet lady to be outgoing and sporty, but the plans to remain unsocial would be spoiled among the school year.

Ivory S. Elkitahb
Win: 0 Loss: 0

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:58 pm

A small grin appeared on Daniel's face when he saw his roommate sit down, letting out a small laugh as the offer of a tour. "Really? I'll have to keep that in mind if I ever do visit Hoenn." He paused as he turned to look at Brendan; waving his free hand at his Chatot and Vaporeon. "Well, you know I already have Habiki and Matthew here, but my other Pokemon on my team are a Larvitar, Aron, Flaaffy, and a Misdreavus." He grew silent once again, before nodding a bit. "And yea, maybe we could talk about it at some point as one of the reasons I do like contests so much is that my team isn't hurt doing so. I'm not a fan of battling because I hate seeing them get hurt, but I don't really mind it." With another pause to take a bite of his food, he nodding his head a bit. "I started to find interest in contests when I saw Fantina perform in one and won it. I guess I was a bit shocked that such a strong trainer would take the time to not train her Pokemon up like the rest of the gym leaders, but to train them so that they could preform in contests."

Lamya - Bahamut - Tory
Blossom - Taima - Uri

Daniel M. Smith

Matthew - Logan - Ella
Levi - Habiki - Kerra

Oliver T. Queen

Opal - Iria - Candace
Flash - Gavin - Milan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:41 pm

Taking a seat, Kel listened to Daniel's speech of why he'd prefered contests in mostly silence. He knew the pain of watching a member of his team get hurt, but they wanted to do battles, so it all seemed fair to Kel. After a slight pause, Kel answered the other boy's question. "I've also got a Sableye, along with a Swampert, Aggron, Camerupt, Flygon, and a Tropius,"

Win-Loss
Pokemon:

Win-Loss
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarrow

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:05 pm

Brendan looked at Daniel, nodding.
"Alright, you should swing by my dorm sometime them. 201."
He said in reply to the Contests speel, then looked over at Kel. He nodded, smiling.
"Oh, cool. The last thing I expected was another Sableye."
He had opened his own bag of chips by now, taking one from out of the bag and biting it in half.\\

Now bored with Daniel, who had stopped feeding him, Manue leaped onto the table and made his way over to Kel. Staring up at Kel, the Sableye mad his way all across Kel, repeating the same process as he had with Daniel before.

View user profile
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:09 am

Becca looked over at the girl who had approached her. She made a 'go ahead~' motion with her hand and took a long gulp of her water. After swallowing with a gulp, the somewhat starving trainer placed the cap back on the bottle, and smiled politely at the girl. "So, eh, what's your name?"

Nuric turned away from the mashed potatoes to watch the new comer. His eyes level, no emotion showing what so ever. The Espeon observed the trainer, and the Growlithe. The psychic Pokemon's tail was lifted up, showing that it was watching the two.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:54 pm

Sunny stepped into the line, grabbing a sandwich, a salad, and juice, also taking an apple. She scanned the cafeteria, spotting Brendan and heading straight for him. She ignored the table where the other girls sat. She felt much more comfortable with Brendan and several guys than with no one she knew and a few girls. She took a seat right next to him, without bothering to ask first, and said, "Hello, boys. I hope I'm not intruding, am I?" She smiled at the sight of Manue, who was up to his usual antics.

Ninetales followed as usual, licking Brendan's elbow as she passed, and laid down at Sunny's feet. She happily accepted the apple her trainer handed to her and chewed at it, eating the fruit an gnawing at the core.

W/L Ratio for This Month:
0/0
W/L for Alltime:
0/0

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarrow

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Brendan smiled at Sunny as she sat down, glancing at Ninetales as she licked his elbow.
"I guess you're welcome here."
He replied teasingly, laughing a little.

Manue, sitting on Kel's head, waved a hand towards Sunny happily.
"Eye!"
He chimed merrily, smiling.

View user profile
Falcon the Falking

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:35 pm

Blaire sat down at the table and smiled at the other girl, moving the apple to her lips and taking a bite before replying. "I'm Blaire. Blaire Adenhart. And what's your name?" She took another bite of her apple before offering it to her Growlithe.

Shiloh gave a confused but wary look at the Espeon, being unable to discern any emotion from the Psychic Pokémon's expression. Sitting on the bench with his trainer, the fiery pup gave a bark of greeting towards the other Pokémon, seeing if they would reply back. After that, he was slightly distracted by the apple his trainer offered, where he thankfully took a couple bites of it, his tail wagging happily.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:17 pm

Kel didn't seem to mind the Sableye crawling all over him, though of course his Sableye, Yami, didn't act nearly this exploratory. At least with people. Yami, Kel reflected, loved to hide in the dark places and scare the heck out of anyone that came by. "You certainly have friendly little guy," Kel said as the Sableye crawled onto his head. It was just at this moment that a girl sat down at the table, seeming to know Brendan. "It doesn't look like you are" Kel said in response to her question.

Win-Loss
Pokemon:

Win-Loss
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:38 am

Becca closed her eyes and tilted her head to the right, still smiling politely. "I'm Rebecca Townes. But I'd much rather be called Becca." She glanced over at her Espeon, who was still watching the two. His silvery orbs never leaving the duo. "Oh, sorry about him, Ya know." The trainer patted the Espeon's head. "This is Nuric. He doesn't trust people that he isn't familiar with that much."

Nuric didn't react to his trainer's pat. However, as Shiloh gave a friendly bark to the Pokemon, Nuric gave the Pokemon and it's trainer an approving grunt, then turned back to the mashed potatoes. Which where halfway gone. Much to the Espeon's disappointment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falcon the Falking

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:01 pm

"Well it's nice to meet you, Becca." Blaire took a couple more bites out of the apple before looking back at Nuric. "You have an Eeveelution too? That's so cool! I have one too! My Flareon. Oh, right! This is Shiloh." She patted her Growlithe's head, who nodded in response and nuzzled his trainer's hand for another bite of the apple, to which she complied.

While Shiloh took more bites out of the apple, Blaire set the fruit down on the table and propped herself up on her arms, looking at Becca. "It seems I meet a trainer with an Eeveelution every day," she pondered, giving off a knowing smile. "Perhaps we should make a club. What should we call it, though?" There she went again, lost in a future world of her own design.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   

Back to top Go down

Lunch Time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Battle Academy :: Academy Island :: Cafeteria Hall-
Jump to: