Pokemon Battle Academy
Welcome to the Pokémon Battle Academy! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Battle Academy
Welcome to the Pokémon Battle Academy! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Battle Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Splotch

Splotch

Poké : 500

Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Training~   Training~ Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:40 am

A red headed trainer calmly walked into the gym. A white t-shirt with dark red ends to the sleeves, and short black shorts were worn for the main pieces of clothing. Long white stockings were worn on her feet, along with red and white sneakers. Her fiery red hair was pulled back into pony tail. No bow. Just a rubber band. She always did that when she trained. No use attempting to look good, when it would just get ruined anyways. An already enlarged Pokeball was clutched in her hand. Her thumb barely touching the ivory button.

"Time to train Mao!"

The button was pushed and the ball was tossed up into the air. As it reached the point where Einstein's law of Motion came into play. While the ball was being forced down by gravity, it popped open, releasing a red light. It soon took the shape of a Machoke. She landed on the ground with a loud thump. The fighting type Pokemon glanced at her trainer. Excitement was evident in her Pokemon's posture.

Before Becca could announce the first exercise to her Machoke and the empty gym, the door to the gym was opened. Catching the trainer's attention, Becca spun on her left heel to face the new comer.
Back to top Go down
Falcon the Falking

Falcon the Falking

Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training~   Training~ Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:50 am

The door slowly creaked open and a brown-haired head peeked into the room, glancing around until her bright blue eyes rested on the girl standing in the room with her Machoke. "Oh, Becca! Hey!" She pushed the door open fully and waved at the female trainer, skipping her way into the room and closing the door. It had taken her quite a bit to find this place, and she had embarrassingly gotten lost twice trying to locate it. As long as no one saw, there was no reason to admit such happenings. Giving up her skipping for the time, she decided to just walk over, her short, multi-colored skirt swishing around her legs as she moved confidently across the gym. Her long, dark brown hair danced past her shoulders and down her back, playing off well with the rest of her outfit, which strangely resembled a schoolgirl's attire, despite the fact that the school didn't have any uniforms for the students.

"This place looks really state-of-the-art. Mind if I join in and train with you? I promise I won't be a bother." Without waiting for a response - vintage Blaire - she pulled a Pokéball off of her belt and clicked the middle button, expanded the orb as she tossed it into the air. The bright light emanating from it took the shape of a canine, and electricity sparkled along the ground as her Manectric, Lightning, appeared. The blue and yellow electrical canine turned and moved towards her trainer, giving her a happy nuzzle. "Ready for some training, Lightning?" With an eager, affirmative nod, Blaire pointed to the indoor track that circled an area nearby. "Four laps, Lightning. Be as swift as your namesake, hm?" She gave the Manectric a rub between the ears, and the Pokémon yipped happily in kind, racing off to run 'round the track. While not as fast as, well, lightning, she was still really speedy. Watching her Pokémon run, she nearly forgot that there was someone else in the gym. "Oh!" She exclaimed, quickly turning around to look at Becca again. "Sorry about that. I hope I haven't intruded too much on your training time. This is so much fun, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
http://savethedaylight.wordpress.com/
Splotch

Splotch

Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training~   Training~ Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:29 am

"Oh, I don't mind~" Becca gave her friend a toothy smile. The trainer's red eyes sparkled excitedly at the change to train with someone. Back at home, more people where pretty laid back, and not used to her almost insane training schedule. One day to work with each Pokemon, and if working with a partner battle, she would do two days per pair. Each day was about four hours if she had the time.

Of course, she wouldn't mind if Blaire left earlier. She understood how different her training tactics were to others'. At that thought, Becca turned over to Machoke. "Ah, sorry. Start your stretches. I'll join you in a minute." At the command, Mao sat on the ground, starting a stretch that loosened her left calf, before switching towards the other leg.

The trainer turned her head so she was looking over her shoulder. Her eyes narrowed and a smirk was placed on her lips. "I don't mind. However, if you want, I can help you train." The redheaded trainer laughed and placed a hand on her hip, turning towards the other trainer. "If you can keep up, 'ya know." There it was again. Damn verbal tick.
Back to top Go down
Falcon the Falking

Falcon the Falking

Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training~   Training~ Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:52 pm

"Oh good!" With that, Blaire turned back towards her Manectric, who was just finishing her laps and trotting over to the two trainers, small jolts of electricity discharging across her fur. "Good girl," she cooed happily, gently rubbing Lightning's ears, who barked in response. Turning back to Becca, the fiery trainer clapped her hands in excitement. "Sure! I'd love to have you help me. Don't worry: I think I can keep up." She grinned in a teasing sort of way, her Manectric equally rising to the challenge. "So what do we do first?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training~   Training~ Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:32 pm

The door opened once again as Aria came walking in, letting out a soft sigh as she glanced around the large room. She wasn't even sure why she was in this room; she hated running and got worn out quickly, but she knew one of her Pokemon would love the room to run and show off her speed. She fumbled with the Pokeballs at her waist, until she pulled out a small Great Ball with a sticker of a thunderbolt on it. Rolling the ball in her hand for a bit, she then clicked the button in the middle and allowed the ball to grow to full size. "Ready Taima?" she said in a hush tone; but with a large grin on her face. She threw the ball into the air, letting the red beam escape from it; summoning her Luxray into the gym.

Landing on her feet, the Luxray purred loudly as she started to stretch, her x-ray eyes flickering aorund the room. Suddenly, her eyes narrowed as she focused her gaze on a certain Manectric; letting out a hiss as her fur started to stand on edge. Her large mane ruffled as electricity started to run though it; before Taima started to stalk over toward the group. It was clear she didn't like the dog-like Pokemon at all.

Aria frowned as she watched Taima, before following her Luxray's gaze and letting out a small moan. "Oh not again..." she grumbled as she quickly hurried after the large prideful cat. She quickly grabbed onto Taima's long, thin black tail with a sigh, causing her Luxray to come to a stop and glare at her trainer. "Taima, we are not doing this. I don't care how much you don't like Manectrics - or really any canine-like Pokemon - but you are not getting to a battle here. Feel free to try to be better, but no battling. Got that?"

Taima opened her mouth, but she quickly closed it and turned her head away. However, she nodded her head as she tore her tail from Aria's grasp, but made no moves toward the Lightning or the rest of the group.

Aria sighed, before taking the lead on walking toward the two girls and their Pokemon. "Hey!" she said, nodding her head toward Becca -The only one she really knew of the two- and waving her hand at Blarie. Taima followed, her head down low as she gave a small hiss toward Lightning. "Mind if I join you guys?"

Ooc: I never thought about how much Taima must hate Manectrics. Not only are the dog-like Pokemon while she is a cat-like one, but they are even the same type as her! Oh, this is going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Falcon the Falking

Falcon the Falking

Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training~   Training~ Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:53 am

Blaire's attention was once more drawn as a new person entered the room with her Luxray. The new girl called to Becca, so she assumed that this girl must know her. She got a wave though, so that was promising. Waving back and putting on a big smile, she stepped forward and stuck out her hand for a handshake. "Hey! Of course we don't mind, right Becca? I'm Blaire, by the way. Blaire Adenhart." It was always nice to meet more new people, and training together would be even better! Though they would be at the mercy of Becca's teachings, apparently. She wondered for a moment what kind of training exercises they would be doing. She bet they'd be awesome, though!

Meanwhile, Lightning was slightly startled by the surprising hiss that came from the Luxray. Turning to the big cat-like Pokémon, she could see that it was not happy to see her. Frowning, she stepped a bit closer to the Luxray and gave it a friendly smile, hoping to be as good at making new friends as her trainer was. 'Hey there. Here to train as well? Our trainers look as if they will be training together. Perhaps we can too.' Maybe she was a tad too formal, but she was more like a motherly presence in Blaire's team, so it was to be expected. Though she wondered what could possibly be making the other Pokémon so unhappy to see her.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training~   Training~ Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:05 pm

Aria smiled, nodding at Blaire as she held out her hand for a handshake. "I'm Aria, Aria Duff. It's wonderful to meet you." The trainer paused to glance at Becca, wondering what they were going to be doing. Working out wasn't her thing, but she guessed she could survive it. Hopefully Becca wouldn't be so hard, but it had to be fun in the end, right?

There was a small snort from Taima as she fixed her gaze on Lightning, but a bit of surprise could be seen in her eyes. This canine-Pokemon...She wasn't even going to be hostile? Of course Taima knew the normal relationship between cats and dogs; they would always hate each other...And for some reason, she figured the Manectric would share her feelings in return. Her gaze flickered toward her trainer. Of course Aria was already pretty much friends with the Manectric's owner. The Luxray let out a soft sigh, before once again turning her eyes to Lightning. She forced a smile on her face as she was forced to swallow her pride. "Er...Yea, I guess we can. I'm Taima..." It felt weird; trying to be nice to Lightning, but it was for her trainer's sake, and she had promised to be good so it looked like she would be forced to be friends with Lightning...For now, at least.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training~   Training~ Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:48 am

Becca watched the trainer walk in, and chat with Blaire. Her red eyes watching the trainer's movements carefully. Becca had grown up in a psychic themed town, where kids were taught body movements by their parents. After a long number of years, she had learned how to use this ability to tell what others felt with little problem. One problem she felt like she needed to work on, however, was reacting. So, she noticed their anxiousness.

Too bad she didn't care to go easy on them.

"I wouldn't mind~ Come on, Aria, Blaire. We have to stretch before we actually exercise." Turning towards her fighting type Pokemon with confidence, she glanced at the other trainers. Motioning towards the empty space around them, Becca took a seat on the gym complex flooring. The red head crossed her legs so she sat 'criss, cross, apple sause'. She leaned forward, extending her arms out before her. Stretching out the muscles in her thighs and back.
Back to top Go down
Falcon the Falking

Falcon the Falking

Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training~   Training~ Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:32 am

Blaire glanced at Aria and shrugged, stepping forward to follow Becca into a more empty portion of the gym. Sitting down opposite her redheaded friend, she crossed her legs and smoothed down her skirt, watching Becca so that she could copy the stretches. She stretched her arms forward as well, though she felt kind of silly doing it. The phrase 'feel the burn' came to mind, and as a Fire trainer she found the phrase rather worn. Everyone was doing it, though. Everyone being one person.

"I'm Lightning." That Luxray really did seem uncomfortable, perhaps even a tad hostile. The Manectric couldn't fathom the reason, but since their trainers were training together, it wasn't all that important currently. Turning towards her trainer, she found Blaire sitting cross-legged and stretching out. Usually she would stretch while standing. Maybe it was some kind of secret human training technique. Or perhaps they were just weird. Why did they have to warm up anyway? It's not like they were doing anything: the Pokémon were. Oh well. If Blaire wanted to do it, she wasn't going to stop her. Instead, she made her way towards the girls and watched their exercises curiously.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training~   Training~ Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:43 am

Aria followed after Becca and Blaire, and watched in amusement as the sat down and started to stretch. She hadn't really done stretches before, but she figured if Becca and Blaire was doing it...She shrugged and sat down, crossing her legs and copying the stretch. She smiled softly, wondering what Sunny would say if she saw Aria doing this. Sunny was always a bit more active then her, while Aria liked to stick her nose in books...But hey, this would be good for her!

Taima nodded toward Lightning with a soft smile. Well, that name sure didn't surprise her at all. Her gaze flickered toward the trainers, frowning softly. What were they doing? She gently trotted over to them, gently sitting next to Lightning, her tail flicking. She watched the stretches with a curious gaze, not completely sure what was going on. She glanced at Lightning, trying to see if the Manectric knew what was going on. Her fur still prickled when she was next to Lightning, but she knew she did have to get along...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training~   Training~ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Training~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Battle Academy :: Academy Island :: Gym Complex-
Jump to: