Pokemon Battle Academy
Welcome to the Pokémon Battle Academy! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Battle Academy
Welcome to the Pokémon Battle Academy! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Battle Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Really Lazy Unshaded Drawing xD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Echou

Echou

A Really Lazy Unshaded Drawing xD Empty
PostSubject: A Really Lazy Unshaded Drawing xD   A Really Lazy Unshaded Drawing xD Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:44 pm

A Really Lazy Unshaded Drawing xD 7ZIizVy

Kanna in her Kanto Gange uniform, (jacket off), and took me about an hour or so to complete. I was just practicing anatomy and then this came up... Well, I guess constructive criticism on what I have so far. I'll eventually shade it when I can shade hair and clothes properly again. cx

Thank you~ <3
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Poké : 500

PostSubject: Re: A Really Lazy Unshaded Drawing xD   A Really Lazy Unshaded Drawing xD Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:51 pm

Ohmygoodness.

It's so cute. ;u;
Back to top Go down
Echou

Echou

PostSubject: Re: A Really Lazy Unshaded Drawing xD   A Really Lazy Unshaded Drawing xD Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:55 pm

<3 Thank you so much Splotchu~ I could try and do Reto if you'd like when I have the time. cx Which reminds me we need the official jacket design of the Kanto Gange...
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

PostSubject: Re: A Really Lazy Unshaded Drawing xD   A Really Lazy Unshaded Drawing xD Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:21 pm

That'd be awesome. ;-;

I am not to great drawing clothing. So you can go ahead~
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

Sarrow

PostSubject: Re: A Really Lazy Unshaded Drawing xD   A Really Lazy Unshaded Drawing xD Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:27 pm

I'll design a jacket design for them. .w.
Back to top Go down
Jayson
Admin
Jayson

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: A Really Lazy Unshaded Drawing xD   A Really Lazy Unshaded Drawing xD Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:31 pm

I'll design a button for them. It will have a snarky sarcastic remark about society on it in bright yellow.
Back to top Go down
https://pbarpg.forumotion.com
Sun

Sun

PostSubject: Re: A Really Lazy Unshaded Drawing xD   A Really Lazy Unshaded Drawing xD Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:26 am

What

We have official uniforms/jackets now?

Btw, absolutely adorable drawing. I love the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Echou

Echou

PostSubject: Re: A Really Lazy Unshaded Drawing xD   A Really Lazy Unshaded Drawing xD Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:17 am

Splotch wrote:
That'd be awesome. ;-;

I am not to great drawing clothing. So you can go ahead~
Any preferences?~ I mean, I just wanted to practice outfits that showed a little more, so that's what I did to Kanna. If you have like a certain outfit design, just show me and I'll tweak it around.

Sarrow wrote:
I'll design a jacket design for them. .w.
I don't remember who was designing it, but I suppose we'll have just a few designs we think of and combining the elements of them? I don't know... I'll have to ask Badge about that, maybe... Splotchu had the symbol that we might be referencing.

Jayson wrote:
I'll design a button for them. It will have a snarky sarcastic remark about society on it in bright yellow.
xD That... you're joking, right?

Sun wrote:
What

We have official uniforms/jackets now?

Btw, absolutely adorable drawing. I love the eyes.
Thank you Sunny~ <3 Well, I guess it was something Badge, Splotchu, and Sarrow (I think), as well as me decided when we were... on the Cbox. It was just a suggestion, but it'd make them stand out more against the students, you know?
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

PostSubject: Re: A Really Lazy Unshaded Drawing xD   A Really Lazy Unshaded Drawing xD Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:55 am

Nothing too short, I suppose. cx

burd ain't bein' cereal u silly burd u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Really Lazy Unshaded Drawing xD   A Really Lazy Unshaded Drawing xD Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Really Lazy Unshaded Drawing xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Battle Academy :: Off Topic :: Artwork and Literature-
Jump to: