Pokemon Battle Academy
Welcome to the Pokémon Battle Academy! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Battle Academy
Welcome to the Pokémon Battle Academy! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Battle Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Battle Between Two Best Friends

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Splotch

Splotch

Poké : 500

The Battle Between Two Best Friends Empty
PostSubject: The Battle Between Two Best Friends   The Battle Between Two Best Friends Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:12 am

Becca walked up to one side of the field, semi excited to be one of the first to battle here. But even more pumped because she got to have the fight with her best friend. They had both agreed that they would battle once they were settled into their dorms. Standing on the far side of the flat, grassy area, the red headed trainer prepared her mental strategies, and attempted to remember both sides Pokemon's abilities. She wanted to win!

As much as Becca liked her friend, there was no way she would allow Rika to win this battle. Nuric seemed to understand her feelings of determination, and jumped down from her shoulder. What a Pokemon could consider a smirk, was on his face. "Espe!" He agreed with his trainer's emotion. They were ready to put up a fight.
Back to top Go down
Echou

Echou

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Two Best Friends   The Battle Between Two Best Friends Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:10 pm

Kanna had been running late once again. It's not that she was trying to be like a "rebel" student or anything, she just always lost track of time because of all the strategies and tactics she writes out. Arriving with Ceylon and Velia already out, she blew a strand of hair out of her sight before giving a wave to her friend. If noticed, it was a little obvious that she had brought her tote bag that's usually full of things such as Mega Stones she's collected, her version of the Mega Stone to sync, items needed, and other things. She was so indecisive about using Ceylon's Mega Stone that she just brought it - just in case she ever wound up wanting to use it during the battle.

Grabbing all her supplies, the girl said, "Oh Reto, let's have a double battle, alright? I was hoping to test out a few tactics and strategies I just created for Ceylon and Velia." At the moment, she had the design of the battle in mind, but it would change on depending on which Pokemon her best friend happened to use. Pondering a bit about it, Kanna waited for her friend's decision.

Ceylon narrowed his eyes a bit, wondering what tactic his trainer had decided this time. Although he was his protector, a practice session or two always helped with practice as a guardian of... Well, aura and Kanna's guardian. Even when walking or anything, he had kept his senses on, just in case, since the girl had ordered him to keep watch to see if the golden colored Magikarp had swam any closer, despite his doubts that it wouldn't be.

Velia was simply happy that Nuric was around, though, either way, was shying away like usual. On her mind? Well, the blue Sylveon was thinking of a way to impress him while following Kanna's orders. They'd be one thing. However, battling was a different case. She wasn't really fond of doing something like that, since they were usually battle partners when Kanna and Becca were battling two trainers together. They've been together like that for so long, though doing a training session with him would be alright, she supposed.

Through her mind, Kanna was considering the possibilities of battling that she had with Reto. Alright, if Reto went with Tomomi and Nuric, which was probably what the girl was most likely to use anyway, considering how well she knew her friend, she was going to have to plan accordingly because Tomomi had a 2x advantage over both Velia and Ceylon. It would also be possible for her friend to be using Kenta as well to get a higher advantage over Velia, but Ceylon would be able to take him down easily, so she went ahead and thought that Tomomi and Nuric was the most likely decision - unless Reto forgot who she was versusing.

"Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Two Best Friends   The Battle Between Two Best Friends Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:27 am

Becca gave her friend a curious look, but didn't argue against it. She, herself had a few tricks up her sleeve. Shifting from foot to foot, she plucked two Pokeballs from her belt. A smirk appeared on her usually polite features. This was her turf. Athletics was her thing. While creativity was Rika's turf. That was what made their relationship great. They would fi out any flaws the other would have. Yin and Yang. Though, Becca wasn't sure who was the Yin and who was the Yang.

The ginger haired trainer tapped the ground with the foot closest to the Espeon three times. Understanding his trainer's implications, Nuric crouched low, and sprung back, landing a few inches next to Becca. Un-bunching his muscles, he stood tall and lifted his tail lifted up proudly. His side would prevail,he knew it. "Espe!"

Becca rolled the two miniature balls around her hand. Much like one would do if they were using Chinese medicine balls. 'Two or more Chinese medicine balls are rotated repetitively in the hand to improve manual dexterity and strength, and they are also said to assist in injury recovery' Well. That was what the store keeper said. Back before she had a Pokemon, she would love to go around looking at odd different shops. The bunch of trinkets that had stories that may or may not be true behind them. Chinese medicine balls where just one flower in the bunch.

The trainer shook off her musing and focused on her to-be foe. "Sure!" She gave her friend a grin and switched the Pokeballs to that there was one in each hand. Pressing the ivory button on the orb, it expanded, so it fit perfectly within her hand. "You first, Rika!"
Back to top Go down
Echou

Echou

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Two Best Friends   The Battle Between Two Best Friends Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:04 am

OOC: cx Who would the other Pokemon be?

IC: Nodding to her friend, she was sure something was going on in the girl's mind. Always Chinese things or something similar - that was just how Reto always seemed to be doing things - comparing her and Kanna to those objects or symbols. Letting out a sigh, Kanna said, "Must you carry those around all the time? Alright, I'll start." Signalling to Ceylon and Velia to come over, they both leaped over at the same time, landing a few feet in front of their trainer. This was what they were anticipating this whole time - that the two would wind up battling each other as soon as they settled down.

While Kanna was hoping that her Neesan would be coming, it was only a factor that she'd gotten to tired by carrying practically everything over all on her own with a few help - it was the least she could do to let her sister rest after all. Looking back towards Reto, her hair blew from the wind, curving in from a long distance. With a quick snap of her fingers, the battle had begun.

On her wrist was the bracelet with the Mega Stone that corresponded with the Pokemon versions, just in case. Ceylon was already in grasp of the Lucarionite and Velia had changed from her soft nature to something a bit more fierce. They would be prevailing, correct? Kanna had placed a large amount of faith and trust in her Pokemon, so she had to win this time.

Calling out her first move, "Velia, use Misty Terrain - Ceylon, Swords Dance." The two Pokemon quickly did as told. As soon as the order was let out, the Lucario quickly had the spikes on him as well as part of his arms glow with blue, indicating a power raise. The Sylveon then let out a mist from its ribbons that soon covered the whole field and the two Pokemon were quickly hidden except for a faint blue light.

Velia the Sylveon

Level 48

164/164 HP

Item: Leftovers

Base Speed: 120

Misty Terrain protects Pokemon from Status Infliction.

Ceylon the Lucario

Level 46

158/158 HP

Item: Lucarionite

Base Speed: 90

Swords Dance raised Attack Stage by 2.

"Alright, your move, Reto," Kanna called, looking slightly bored as she twirled one of her longer bangs that went down her shoulder. Her radars that were by her ears and sticking out, well, were scanning the Pokemon and allowing her to figure out a few more things, an eye piece covering one eye.

Heh, this will be easy if I do this correctly.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Two Best Friends   The Battle Between Two Best Friends Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:24 pm

The ginger Pokemon trainer watched her friend send out her two usual Pokemon. She shifted her stance, so that her left foot was ahead of her right foot. Becca narrowed her eyes, and tossed out the first ball, the one in her left hand. "Go! Akane!" The Pokeball popped open mid-air and with a red beam of light, set out the first Pokemon. Becca quickly snatched it out of the air, and stuck it into her belt.

"Gyarados!"

The Pokemon she sent out, stood about twenty-one feet tall. The Pokemon, was a giant, red, Gyarados. Her red eyes intimidating the smaller Pokemon that stood in front of it. A growl sounded in the Pokemon's mouth. The Gyarados's size seemed to loom over the opposing pokemon. Intimidating them.

Gyarados's ability: Intimidate

Velia and Ceylon's attack stages go down one.

Nodding to herself, Becca threw out the next one. When the ball was at the peak of the toss, the Pokemon was thrown out, in the exact same fashion as the Pokemon before her. This Pokemon stood about five feet tall, and not as intimidating as Akane. However, Tomomi's flame grew brighter at the prospect of a good, fair battle. "Typhlosion!"

Becca made a sweeping motion with her hand. "Tomomi, Use Flamethrower on Ceylon, After that, Akane, use Hyper Beam on Ceylon as well!"

Tomomi obliged to her trainer's command and unleashed a fiery flame towards the other Pokemon. Her maw wide open to get the best results. The flame engulfed the two Pokemon, taking their HP down by 44.

Typhlosion used Flamethrower, taking 88 hp of Ceylon

Soon after the fiery torrent ended, it was the Gyarados's turn. Almost in the exact same fashion, she unleashed  a bright beam, also encasing the two Pokemon, taking the HP down by another 76 points.

Gyarados used Hyper Beam taking 76 points of HP from Ceylon

Gyarados has to recharge,

Akane

Level 47

161/161 HP

Tomomi

Level 48

164/164 HP

Velia

164/164

Ceylon

0/158

Foe's Lucario has fainted.

Ooc: Edited~

Last edited by Splotch on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jayson
Admin
Jayson

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Two Best Friends   The Battle Between Two Best Friends Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:22 pm

Back to top Go down
https://pbarpg.forumotion.com
Echou

Echou

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Two Best Friends   The Battle Between Two Best Friends Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:18 pm

OOC: Those move shouldn't hit both of them right...? I shouldn't be so close to fainting so quickly.

Dang it Jay... Fine, we'll be buying them legit them. ;A;
Back to top Go down
Jayson
Admin
Jayson

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Two Best Friends   The Battle Between Two Best Friends Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:25 pm

OOC: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I feel bad! ;A; I wish we had gone over things like this more, but they didn't come to mind until I inspected your battle..

I love you.

alsohyperbeamonlyhitsonepokemonheehee
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Two Best Friends   The Battle Between Two Best Friends Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:50 pm

Ooc:Not according to the wiki. D:

EDIT: I also forgot to add the type disadvantage, for Ceylon

Last edited by Splotch on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Echou

Echou

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Two Best Friends   The Battle Between Two Best Friends Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:04 pm

OOC:

pokemond wrote:
Targets a single adjacent Pokemon.
For Hyper Beam. And... the same with Flamethrower. cx Look carefully, they both say single.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Two Best Friends   The Battle Between Two Best Friends Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:12 pm

ooc: Adjacent, that means next to. If that is, then why are the two highlighted? The picture is very misleading if what you say is true. D:

(In case you didn't read, I'll need to fix the Type disadvantage.)
Back to top Go down
Echou

Echou

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Two Best Friends   The Battle Between Two Best Friends Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:15 pm

OOC: I just shows where you can hit for the two highlighted. cx It really is misleading. We'll just continue the battle with all these OOCs, I suppose. After everything is fixed.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Two Best Friends   The Battle Between Two Best Friends Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:26 pm

OOC: Alright, it has been fixed, however, Ceylon kicked the can. cx
Back to top Go down
Echou

Echou

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Two Best Friends   The Battle Between Two Best Friends Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:52 pm

OOC: Not exactly. cx Pixilate, Velia's ability, turns all normal type moves into Fairy. Fairy moves only do 1/2 the damage to Fire types. So, Ceylon's still cool - barely alive.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Two Best Friends   The Battle Between Two Best Friends Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:05 pm

Ooc: Echou, you are not making sense. D:

So Hyper Beam is changed to a fairy type. However, Akane isn't attacking Tomomi. If anything, the attack on Ceylon stays the same. Because Fairy on Fighting does double, but attacking Steel divides it in half. Thus it is the same.

EDIT: http://prntscr.com/1y0pnu

burd backs me up
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Poké : 1000

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Two Best Friends   The Battle Between Two Best Friends Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:30 pm

OOC: I can tell already that you both just love this battle system.

The Battle Between Two Best Friends 5302094276_e67885ed91_z
Back to top Go down
http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/
Echou

Echou

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Two Best Friends   The Battle Between Two Best Friends Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:44 pm

OOC: You're not helping Sleepy. ;A; Does it? Ah, I must have forgotten that he was a dual type... I don't even... This is so complicated. Well, I know Velia's going to bite the dust. Unless we change it to a full-on double battle, but I don't think we go on for that long. cx I am going around and messing with my own head. Sorry about that Splotchu. ;n; I blame Sleepy for the confusing system.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Two Best Friends   The Battle Between Two Best Friends Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:46 pm

Ooc: Actually, Jay wrote it. xD It's fine, lets continue posting. And, if an admin would please, after Echou posts the next battle post, delete all the OOC posts?
Back to top Go down
Jayson
Admin
Jayson

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Two Best Friends   The Battle Between Two Best Friends Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:46 pm

OOC: Blame Pokémon, since this is how it operates.
Also, the system is designed to make battles fairly short, just like the actual games, so they don't feel tedious and get boring. Sleepy surely did nothing, and I did nothing wrong. If you are confused about something in the system, PM me, but don't go all passive aggressive and ewfweijf

Yeah, I will.
Back to top Go down
Echou

Echou

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Two Best Friends   The Battle Between Two Best Friends Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:33 pm

As soon as the battle started, it had nearly ended just as it did come. Ceylon had tried to dodge them, but well... It didn't start that well. With an accuracy of 100 and 95, they were just about impossible to evade through in the end. The first move had just taken over half his health out, the second one backfired with Velia's ability. With a flash of fire and a bit fairy-like sparkles and glitter and the like, the Lucario had gone down to one knee, unable to endure the attacks. As soon as the clash had ended and the smoke had rose, he had fainted.

Velia let out a sigh and the Lucario got up and sat at the bleachers. Ceylon looked back to the battle, staring at his hands... paws. I don't know what they are. xD He was a bit curious as to why Becca had aimed at him so quickly just to take him down. Was it mainly because he would be harder to have faint or was it because Velia was the weaker target and they needed to have him down before he took them? While he was curious about it, he felt as if he had just failed the battle, considering that he had got out in the first turn. Perhaps fate chose that, so that he could learn his mistakes and learn from them. Either way, he then turned his crimson red gaze, a dark look, an aim on something. Gathering up a bit of aura, Ceylon quickly shot it at a wall in the stadium in frustration.

As soon as she was about to send out in an order to continue the battle, Kanna saw the blue sphere  pass by her, blowing her extremely long hair in one direction, and breaking part of her radar off. Turning angrily to Ceylon, she had her left hand vertical and her right hand on top, horizontal, to form a "T" shape, indicating a time-out. Heading to her Lucario, she had already lost her temper. "What... was that, Ceylon?! You could've messed up the battle or broken something! You are aware that my family isn't rich and I'm broke currently. How would I replace something as fancy as the walls on the stadium?" the girl said, though, what she said was kind of true. Just as he was about to reply, she had already headed back to the battle stage and raised her hand to symbolize that she was ready to battle again.

Her eye piece was sort of malfunctioning with a slightly broken radar on one side, but nonetheless, was sort of working. Shaking her head, Kanna was disappointed about her incorrect calculations about which Pokemon that Reto had sent out. She would've had better results if she had chosen correctly. Sighing, her right hand had sliced across the air as she sent out an order, "Velia, use Moonblast on Akane!"

Above, a full moon had appeared, shining brightly, the Sylveon quickly grabbed it with its ribbons extended, before blasting a beam from her mouth, not only adding beautiful firework-like effects, but  a bit of strength as it was flung like an arrow from a bow, landing a powerful impact on the Gyrados.

Kanna closed her eyes, hoping that this battle would end well for her, despite her horrible mistake, looking back up. A silent prayer to her mother, wishing that she was there to help her. Shaking the thought away, she couldn't depend on anybody for this - not even her Neesan, Anceril. She just couldn't improve if she did something like that. Surprisingly, Velia had turned the move into a Contest attack, which was a bit of a shock. The blue haired girl usually planned the moves out. Though, she was pleased.

Velia used Moonblast on Akane, damaging the Gyrados by 40 HP (rounded from 39.6)

Akane's Special Attack dropped by one stage.

Akane

Level 47

121/161 HP

Tomomi

Level 48

164/164 HP

Velia

Level 48

164/164 HP
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Two Best Friends   The Battle Between Two Best Friends Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:50 am

Ooc: We are in a grassy field. xD

Ic: Becca leaped in the air out of shock as the Lucario's attack hit the ground. Becca let out a high pitched 'eep', as she hadn't expected the recently defeated Pokemon to send out an attack at the ground in frustration. Becca, understood what the Pokemon was experiencing. Ceylon had been taken out before it could attack. Sure, it was unfair. But it was the reality of the battle.

As Rika went over to the Pokemon to scold it, she winced in understanding. Becca made a mental note to talk to the Pokemon about the reason why she targeted the poor thing. She couldn't have a Pokemon that would be able to knock down a huge amount of Hp in a few hits just lazing around in the battle, could she? When,her battle partner walked back to her spot, she shifted her position once more. Becca didn't know why she shifted so much, it had just been a habit when she watched her brother practice. Now it her her turn to fight. The red headed trainer aimed to end the battle as soon as possible.

Akane endured the hit. If it was possible, her already angry looking face got more ferocious. The part water part flying type's beady eyes stared down the Eevee evolution. She was hardly hurt, and she could take a hit. Not to mention she had another fighting partner at her side. She had every right to feel confident in herself. Or, well. That's what Akane felt.

Akane is recharging

Akane

Level 47

121/161 HP

Hyper Beam/---/---/---

Becca growled and pointed toward her foe's Pokemon. "Don't wait! Tomomi, use Flamethrower again!"

Her Pokemon didn't wait. It lunched forward, closing the distance between the two. Then unleashed the familiar blast of fire. Engulfing the Pokemon, all the while narrowly avoiding Rika from any type of damage. But, Becca as sure that her friend could feel the wave of heat from the fire. The fire type Pokemon leaped back into line next to Akane. Soon after Tomomi's attack ended, Akane was ready to fight once more.

Tomomi used Flamethrower dealing 44 damage to foe's Sylveon

Velia

Level 48

120/164 HP

Tomomi

Level 48

164/164 HP

Flamethrower/---/---/---

Ooc: Echou. Tell me your secret to long posts. ;A;
Back to top Go down
Echou

Echou

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Two Best Friends   The Battle Between Two Best Friends Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:05 am

OOC: Fail on my part, ignore it. xD *too lazy to edit* I have so many posts to catch up with. ;A;

IC: Kanna, unable to realize that the moment she had gotten right back into a battle that she couldn't win, sighing. Although it was true that she was hoping that her mother was to aid her throughout the battle, her miscalculations just threw down all her motivation for battling. This was probably why she figured that she wasn't really fit for... doing gyms, yet, somehow, she beat all of them. Before, she had taken a chance at being a Contestant, and although she lost on the finals on her first performance, she had enjoyed it immensely. It could be possible that she would be able to do both Contests and Gyms like that one Gym Leader... Was his name Wallace from Hoen? Shaking her head, it didn't really matter to her currently.

Ceylon just glared, noticing that Becca had been surprised by his sudden attacks. It didn't really matter to him currently, just that he was leaving right now. Taking a dash down towards hills downwards, about one hundred meters east from the two's battle stage, the Lucario had immediately decided to train more. If he was going to go down in the next fight, it would be from actually getting a turn into attacking. Why didn't his speed count this time? That was what intrigued him, considering that he just had a feeling that the two Pokemon he had opposed didn't have that high enough of speed. Well, what he's assuming anyway.

Taking a skid stop down, he immediately started training in different forms, thinking of different ways to use aura to his advantage and of ways to dodge moves that seemed impossible to evade. However much he trained, deep down, he knew that it wouldn't be easy without help, but the thought of it didn't stop him. Ceylon just wanted to do his best for his one promise and vow - to protect Kanna from anything, even if it meant a term between life and death.

Kanna took no notice of Ceylon leaving, too furious about what he'd done to even bother going after him and postponing the battle even further. The moment she turned back to the stage, she saw Velia get engulfed with flames. Using one hand to push the hair that had started covering her vision back, she let her radar scan what was still usable.

"If I'm not careful, Velia will go down too easily. She still has about 73% of her health left, on the other hand, this might not end very well..." the girl muttered to herself, thinking of what else to do. Quickly remembering one move that she usually used just in case, she looked back to Velia, who was getting up from the devastating blow.

Praying that this would work well enough for her, Kanna quickly gave the order, "Velia, use Draining Kiss on Akane!"

With no hesitation, understanding what was the situation at hand, the Sylveon quickly did as told. Okay, no, she wasn't doing an actual kiss. That'd be weird, considering that Akane, if she remembered correctly, was female. Shaking at that thought, the Eeveelution extended her ribbons, their ends glowing a pale pink, before they wrapped around the Gyrados, jabbing at the Pokemon whenever possible.

Velia used Draining Kiss, dealing 26 HP and healing 20 HP.

Velia

140/164 HP

Tomomimi

164/164 HP

Akane

91/161 HP

;;Note, I made a mistake. Intimidate only lowers Attack, not Special Attack, so I just subtracted the four that was supposed to be there, since the actual damage was actually 44. xD

I can win this... If I'm careful...

However, the only reason Velia was surviving so far was because of Akane's recharging state. Once the two hit at the same time, she'd be done. Despite that, Kanna was alright with that. It was a good session after all, in the end.

OOC: Hmm... I don't really have a secret honestly. I was just told by seventh grade English teacher to always have an explanation, support, details, and repeat. xD I sort of use that in this, I suppose, but for me, I think of my posts as a sort of section to a story. You need to have some sort of plot in there right, so I make a bunch of mini parts that fit together and overall, creating a really short story. That would be my technique I guess. On WCC, my posts are going to die into tiny bits though.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Two Best Friends   The Battle Between Two Best Friends Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:43 am

Akane growled with anger, as the two arms of Velia started to jab at her. It only took a bit of her HP, and the Pokemon fully believed that she would be able to make it through the battle without fainting. But it hurt none of the less.

Tomomi glanced at the Lucario, her expression motherly. She didn't want to have hurt the poor guy, it wasn't his fault that she had higher speed then him. The Typhlosion guessed that her speed was about one hundred and Ceylon's was 90. The Typhlosion pity thoughts were shook off as the foe's other Pokemon attacked her partner. Using her arms to wrap around her. The Pokemon prepared for the next attack.

"Tomomi! Quick! Use Flamethrower!" The trainer balled her hand into a fist, showing her eagerness in a single gesture. "Then after that, Akane, use Hyper Beam once more!"

The fire type complied quickly. Her maw opened wide, and allowed a hot flame to combusted, Heading towards the Sylveon without any hesitation.The fire, again engulfed the Pokemon. The hot flames licking at Velia mercilessly. The attack ended as soon as it had arrived. In the process of the attack, Velia lost forty-four HP.

Tomomi used Flamethrower dealing 44 damage.

Velia

96/164 HP

This was not the end of Becca's turn. Akane's eyes glittered angrily at the Eevee evolution. Adjusting to that Akane was straight in front of the fairy type. The water type unleashed the beam once more. The bright pillar eliminating a bright light as it covered the Pokemon. During this attack, Velia lost seventy-six HP.

Velia

20/164
Ooc: I made a really good post yesterday and my stupid computer clicked away. ;A;
Back to top Go down
Echou

Echou

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Two Best Friends   The Battle Between Two Best Friends Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:47 am

Kanna fell back hard, skidding back and landing from the harsh blows, while they were aimed at Velia, the wave of the strength was hard to withstand with her weak stature. Her hands were on the ground, flinching and struggling to get back up. She slowly got up, nearly tripping a couple times, her left arm going across to reach her right side. Letting out a few coughs and struggling for breath, the girl muttered, "Heh... This is why I'm such an easy target for everyone to hurt. I can't even stand up from an attack meant for my Pokemon." However, she hoped that her best friend hadn't heard anything about it. Right now, she still had a Pokemon battle to finish, even if she lost. It'd be alright... It was only natural for that, she wasn't ever that great at battling, even if she was usually the calculative one.

Her eyes shadowed and the emotion not exactly shown, now on her knees before getting up with more strength in her, her right hand was now right in front of her lips, barely away from it. The girl's eyes were closed and she swung her arm back, giving an order to her partner, Velia, "I don't care if we lose - just give it all you got! Velia, use Draining Kiss on Akane." Falling back down again onto her knees, and having little support, she looked back up again and was a bit worried about what Reto was thinking.

After all, to see how weak she was right here - it's just... Humiliating. It didn't matter that she never had the strength and how her friend knew about it, but no matter how much she tried to get stronger, she just couldn't. Whatever help she got, it never worked. Kanna would always wind up collapsing and losing conscious. Sighing, the girl shook her head and ignored it, the pain she was enduring - that was nothing.

"It's just nothing... Just nothing... Ignore it...

Letting out heavy breaths and her continuous struggles for it, she just looked back up. Velia had once again struck, the tips glowing as she drained energy away from the Gyrados. It was the only way she would be able to avoid fainting relentlessly to her friend. While Akane was still recharging once again from Hyper Beam, she needed to avoid getting hit by powerful moves. What was wrong with her? Kanna sighed, not even making an attempt to stand up, her left hand in the middle of her chest as she continued to breath.

Velia used Draining Kiss on Akane, dealing 26 HP and healing 20 HP.

Velia

40/164 HP

Tomomi

164/164 HP

Akane

71/161 HP

OOC: I'm not trying to hurt everyone of my characters. xD I promise. Anceril's just really skittish, making her have quite a few accidents that wind up injuring her quite a bit. For Kanna, she just has a really weak body and very little strength - in other words, very low stamina.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Two Best Friends   The Battle Between Two Best Friends Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:21 am

Becca stepped forward worriedly as her friend fell. Had Akane not aimed very well? The trainer was using powerful attacks. Had that been it? Her eyebrows went up in worry. Should she end the battle now, so that her friend could get her wound checked out?

Deciding to go with that, Becca hardly paid attention to Akane. She knew her water type Pokemon would have made it through the battle. Turning towards Tomomi, who turned back for Becca's choice. The trainer nodded, but added; "But be careful where you aim." Straightening, she lifted her head so her voice could travel farther. "Let's finish this! Tomomi, use Flamethrower to end this!"

And so the fire type Pokemon ended the battle, with a fiery torrent that raced over the Sylveon, hitting it like it had before. However, this time, avoiding her friend. Ever so slowly the attack died out. Leaving a fainted Pokemon behind. However, Becca didn't gloat in her victory.

She recalled her Pokemon and rushed over. Her pony tail streaming out behind her as she ran to assist her friend. "Rika! Rika, are you alright?" She knelled next to her friend, and placed a hand on her back to help support her. "Do you need help?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Two Best Friends   The Battle Between Two Best Friends Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Battle Between Two Best Friends
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next