Pokemon Battle Academy
Welcome to the Pokémon Battle Academy! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Battle Academy
Welcome to the Pokémon Battle Academy! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Battle Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Room 202

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf

Wolf

Poké : 0

Room 202 Empty
PostSubject: Room 202   Room 202 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:56 pm

"Here we are. 202," Kel said as he found his room. He dug around his jacket pockets for a bit before finding the key card, swiped it through and opened the door. "Sorry I di-" he stopped midsentence, realizing he was alone. By all rights, he should have been the last one in. Oh well, maybe he didn't have a roommate? No, Kel decided as he looked around. Branching off from the main room were two doors, each leading to a bedroom of sorts. That meant he was sharing. "Well, at least I get first pick," he said, choosing the one to the right. It just seemed to have more space. And he needed a lot of space for the pokemon he traveled with. Kel set his overloaded backpack on the bed and stretched out his shoulders. After a second, he reached into his jacket and withdrew a pokeball. Looking around again, he made sure there was enough space. "Alright Mizu, let's go," he said and from the poke'ball shot a red beam, which soon materialized into a Swampert. "Swam...pert..." he said, stretching out his jaws in a yawn. Kel returned the poke'ball, felt his hand brush against another one that had started to shake. "Not yet, Yami. Mizu's best for meeting new people," he said, and the poke'ball calmed down a bit. Nothing against you buddy, but you even creep ME out sometimes he thought. "Alright Mizu, let's take a look around," He said, leading the Swampert back out into the main room.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Room 202 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 202   Room 202 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:29 pm

The door opened as Daniel swiped his card, and placed it in his pockets. He gently nudged the door open as he walked in, scanning the room as his small Pokemon followed after him. He came to a sudden stop when he saw Kel. "Oh, hello," he said as he messed with the strap on his backpack; something he did often when a bit nervous. 

Of course, Habiki didn't have any problem with meeting new people and happily jumped from his place on Daniel's arm to the couch, landing and tucking his wings at his side. "Hello!" the Chatot said with a happy chirp, his head titled as he waited for the trainer to respond. 

The rest of Daniel's Pokemon came to a stop around Daniel's legs, giving Kel and his Swampert a look of interest. Well, most of them did anyways. Matthew's eyes sparkled as he took a step forward, his tail flicking. "Vapor!"

Logan and Levi remained silent as the glanced at Kel, while Ella just gave him a smile. Then there was Kerra. The Misdreavus grinned when she saw Kel, happily floating over as she started to twirl her way around his head; clearly happy to met somebody new. "Misdre!" she hummed, before noticing Daniel giving her a bit of a confused look. She just smiled brightly at her trainer and floated back toward him.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Room 202 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 202   Room 202 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:26 pm

Kel gave a friendly smile to his dorm mate.  "Hi," he responded in greeting before being distracted by the hoard of pokemon that followed the boy, most  of them much smaller than most of Kel's team.  He was a little startled by the misdreavus that floated over to him, but she wasn't nearly a bother. "You've certainly got some friendly Poke'mon" Kel said, seeing that most were trying to give a smile, or at least were interested.  While Kel was talking, Mizu had wandered from his trainer's side,  wanting to meet the new pokemon down at Daniel's feet.  "Swa-swamp" he said in greeting.  "I'm Kel, by the way. And that's Mizu...I've already put my stuff in this room, so I guess you can pick one of the other two," the trainer said, pointing to his dorm, then letting his hand drop after Daniel could get the message.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Room 202 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 202   Room 202 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 am

Daniel smiled a bit, nodding his head. "Nice to meet you, Kel. My name is Daniel," he said as he walked over, making a clicking noise with his tongue. Habiki looked at his trainer at the sound, and quickly hopped into Daniel's shoulder as the small crowd of Pokemon followed. He came to a stop near one of the doors, glancing at his Pokemon around him. "Yea, they are pretty friendly. The fact that only one of them has reached their final form - not counting Habiki, my Chatot of course - helps with that. And truthfully, Kerra just seems to always be in the mindset of a small child," he said with a small chuckle, glancing at the Misdreavus. He lightly pushed open the door to the room he was in front of, and peered in. Yea, this room would do. He quickly slipped off his backpack and placed it right inside of the door along with his suitcase, before closing the door. He would worry about unpacking later. "So, I am guessing you are planning to become a battler?" The question might seem a bit weird seeing how they were at the Pokemon Battle Academy, but it wasn't the path that Daniel was planning on taking. He wanted to focus contests once he got a bit older, but of course battling wasn't a thing he really minded. As he waited, his mind drifted off as he scanned the rest of the dorm room. He hadn't gotten a good look from the room, and he was a bit surprised at how big it was.

He had been at a camp a few times, with the cramp cabin dorms so he had always figured that it would be like that; of course that was his only thing to go off of...But this place was huge! The kitchen was neat, and it caused him to smile. Cooking was one of the things he enjoyed, which meant he could make breakfast for Kel and himself at some point. Then he saw the large window that gave the view of the large aquarium; something that Matthew had already noticed so the Vaporeon had wandered off to stare at the water types. Matthew let out a small cry as he gently placed his front paws on the glass and pressed his face to it. It was clear that he wanted to be in the water with them. His tail flickered as he watched the many water types go past, before letting out a sigh and dropped down onto all fours, but remained next to the aquarium to watch the fish Pokemon go by.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Room 202 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 202   Room 202 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:17 pm

Daniel Kel thought, trying to determine if it fit the boy. Somewhat, yes, he decided. Habiki, Chatot; Kerra, Misdreavus he thought as Daniel continued, cataloging the names in his mind. They'd all be living together, so he might as well remember them. "Yes, I plan on being a battler. Maybe even Elite Four someday. So... what about you?" he asked the last bit as he tried to figure out what the other trainer wanted to do, why he'd asked about Kel's plans.
Meanwhile, Mizu had also found interest in the window, joining Matthew in watching the fish go by.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Room 202 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 202   Room 202 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:16 am

Daniel gave Kel a sheepish smile, shrugging. "I'm thinking of becoming a coordinators-preforming in contests, you know?" he said as he walked to the couch and sat down. He leaned back, glancing at the ceiling. "Battling just isn't one of the things I enjoyed, mostly because my team isn't the strongest due to all being so young."

Levi, the Larvitar, attempted to hop onto the couch after his tail, but only manged to catch the edge of it with his front paws. With a few huffs, he pulled himself up and walked over to Daniel, sitting down on Dainel's lap as his trainer started to pat him.

Habiki, in response of Daniel sitting down, had hopped onto the back of the couch. He ruffled his feathers as he glanced at Kel, letting out a small chirp. "Hello!" he echoed again, clearly not really caring that the time for saying that had already left.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Room 202 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 202   Room 202 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:02 pm

"Coordinator, eh? Yeah, that fits well with your team," Kel said, sitting down in the couch opposite Daniel. Mizu seemed to not care about where his trainer sat, instead choosing to continue watching the aquarium fish. Meanwhile, Kel had been watching the pokemon sit around Daniel. He smiled, amused at Habiki's mimic of human speech. "Hello," he responded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Room 202 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 202   Room 202 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Room 202
Page 1 of 1