Pokemon Battle Academy
Welcome to the Pokémon Battle Academy! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Battle Academy
Welcome to the Pokémon Battle Academy! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Battle Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Start of the Kanto Gange

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Badger

Badger

The Start of the Kanto Gange Empty
PostSubject: The Start of the Kanto Gange   The Start of the Kanto Gange Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:30 pm

Aria walked along Central Road with a small frown, Lamya walking behind her. Life at Academy Island had been easy, but adjusting had been a bit strange. She hadn't seen a whole lot of those three girls she had met during the ceremony on the first day, and it was slightly bumming her out. They had seemed so nice, but she had forgotten to ask for their names, or even give them hers! Of course, looking for them wasn't was she was caring about at the moment. As she walked down Central Road, she paused every once in a while to glance at the shops, just to see what they had. Aria didn't want to buy anything yet, but knowing where to go would be helpful when she did want too.

Finally she paused and glanced at Lamya with a confused look, motioning at the ground next to her. "Um...I'm sorry, but wasn't there a Deino there a few moments ago?" Worry could be heard in her voice; mostly because Bahamut wandering off in such a busy street wouldn't be safe at all, mostly with him being completely blind. However, as she asked that she noticed Lamya's mane shank and in a few seconds, Bahamut poked his head out. A smile was fixed on his face as he moved his head around, trying to pinpoint where to face so he would be looking in Aria's general direction. 

"Deino!" he said happily, snugging in closer to Lamya's mane as the Zoroark rolled her eyes. She just shrugged at her trainer, before glancing at Bahamut with a sigh. Aria just shook her head with a chuckle, before glancing at her watch. She glanced at the shop she was infront of, before smiling. Ah, she was just on time. She had asked Brendan and Sunny to meet her in front of Battle Gear Central so they could find something to do together. There was always the beaches, or just exploring the islands sounded like a good idea to her! As long as she could hang out with the both of them after it being so long.
Back to top Go down
Sun

Sun

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Kanto Gange   The Start of the Kanto Gange Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:36 pm

"Aha! There you are!" Sunny, with her trusty Ninetales by her side, called from afar. She walked away from the stand she was looking at and joined Aria by Battle Gear Central. "I couldn't find this place anywhere. There are so many shops it's almost impossible to not get distracted! Julio's Market has got some pretty neat stuff, if you ever feel like spending some money." Ninetales gave a small bark, greeting her trainer's friend and the other Pokémon.
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

Sarrow

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Kanto Gange   The Start of the Kanto Gange Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:39 pm

A loud bark from a third direction signified Brendan approaching. His endlessly loyal Houndoom strode alongside him.
"Hey, guys!"
He called as he neared, smiling.
"Like what?"
The red-head asked, managing to pick up something on Julio's Market and neat stuff as he got closer.

With a swish of his thin tail, the Houndoom trotted ahead of his trainer and stood in front of Aria, staring down into her eyes. After a while of staring, he swung his black and orange head around to stare into Sunny's eyes. With a bark more suited to a puppy than a dog of hell, he turned back to face his trainer and gave a dog-ish smile.

Patting Bocain's shoulder, Brendan's gray eyes shone with love and pride.
"Good boy, Bo."
The trainer said in replied to another puppy-like bark.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Poké : 500

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Kanto Gange   The Start of the Kanto Gange Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:48 am

"Hey it's you!" The call sounded from behind the group. A ginger haired trainer was running towards them, an Espeon following in hot pursuit. The two ran in a synchronized fashion. As if they were doing it together their whole life. A bright smile split her face, as she rushed toward Aria. She slowed to a stop next to the subject of her call.

Rubbing he back of her head awkwardly, a her grin changed to an apologetic smile. "I left before I gave you my name, sorry." She turned to the others and gave them a hello, with a short wave of her hand. Much like her brother.
Back to top Go down
Echou

Echou

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Kanto Gange   The Start of the Kanto Gange Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 am

While the four were gathering below, Kanna flew above on Aryuna, her Togekiss. "Toge!" The girl looked down, seeing that Ceylon was running below, training. However, he wasn't noticing that he was about to run into a Deino, Ninetales, Houndoom, and... Wait, was that Reto down there? Letting out a sigh, the trainer had made sure to create a certain system with her Togekiss on when to rise, lower, etc. Creating a triangle on the Pokemon's neck with both hands before patting it gently twice, Aryuna quickly got the signal. Letting out a soft cry, Kanna held onto her, Velia's ribbon wrapped around her hand once again, but the Sylveon was dangling from the edge before scrambling back up quickly, trembling with fear.

"Ceylon, watch out!" Kanna said, but she was still a little too high for him to hear, considering he was focused on sensing the auras around and doing some physical training. However, when he detected the extra auras that weren't above him, he quickly skidded to a stop, sand scattering from the slide's mark.

Aryuna had fluttered her wings lightly before landing, a small whirlwind forming around her small feet. Velia got off instantly, heading over to Nuric as soon as she could. However, as usual, showed a shy side, backing away hesitatingly, and slowly started walking back to Kanna.

The girl had taken out a Pokeball, and turned it to Aryuna, a red beam shooting out and cloaking the Togekiss before being completely absorbed and disappeared into the small red ivory ball. Turning to her best friend before noticing the other people, those she didn't recognize. Having a slight frown on her face, hands on hips, as she leaned her upper torso towards them sort of. "Eh? Who are you three?"

However, she then recognized the jet-black girl with the dark eyes. Looking at her from head to toe real quick to make sure it was her and then noticing the Deino, Kanna straightened back up before having a slight flashback on the opening ceremony. (insert beautiful description of flashback here because I'm too lazy to do it). "You're her, huh? Uhmm... Aria was it? My sister told me about you a bit and how your Deino came over," she said shallowly as both hands were used to support her. Taking a quick breath, Kanna then slowly started to continue, "I was a bit busy when you came over, my bad for ignoring you before."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Kanto Gange   The Start of the Kanto Gange Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:26 pm

Aria let out a small laugh as Sunny and Brendan reached her, but her eyes had quickly brighten at the sight of Becca. "Hey! I never got to tell you my name either," she said with a small smile, then turning to look at Kanna. "Oh yea, I remember you. It's fine about the whole ignoring thing; everything was a bit hectic at the time." She then paused, glancing at her two friends before turning back to Becca and Kanna. "But yea, my name is Aria. This is Sunny and Brendan," she said as she pointed at her friends in turns. "And the Zoroark is Lamya, and the Deino hiding in her mane is Bahamut."

Lamya let out a small snort as she glanced at the new arrivals, folding her arms infront of her chest as she waited for everybody to get to know each other. Bahamut, however, was overjoyed at the sound of new people and was trying his best to sniff at them while staying mostly in Lamya's mane. "Deeeee!"
Back to top Go down
Sun

Sun

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Kanto Gange   The Start of the Kanto Gange Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:44 pm

The brown-haired trainer stared back into the eyes of Bocain, unintimidated. She was used to this. It was some sort of dominance thing or whatever. Ninetales used to growl at Bocain when he did this, but by now she didn't care anymore.

"Hey." Sunny responded rather boringly when the two other girls came. "Ninetales here is mine. That brute of a Pokémon," She said jokingly, implying the Houndoom with a jerk of her head, "is his. He might look scary, but he's really just an overgrown puppy."

Ninetales' tails swished in amusement as she listened to her trainer chat. She looked at the trainers' Pokémon, immediately disliking the Espeon following at one's heels. Eeveelutions were too overrated in her opinion. She then saw the pink and bow-covered Pokémon following at the other's heels, and then decided that both had poor taste in team building. Instead, she focused on the Lucario that had almost collided with them and gave a greeting bark.
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

Sarrow

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Kanto Gange   The Start of the Kanto Gange Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:51 pm

Bocain growled at the mention he got.
Not a brute! Not an overgrown puppy! Scary! Scary!
He thought, narrowing his eyes. His stiff and tall position had resumed at the newcomers.

Brendan waved at Becca and Kanna, nodding as he was mentioned.
"Hey~"
He said warmly, noticing the Espeon.
"Oh, cool. I have an Umbreon."
He continued as if out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Poké : 500

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Kanto Gange   The Start of the Kanto Gange Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:15 pm

Becca held her hands behind her back and smiled politely in greeting. "I'm Becca, 'ya know!" Her Espeon finally caught up, leaping onto her shoulder, using his tail to balance himself out. The red head turned towards her pokemon and stroked his head. "And this is Nuric."

As the others introduced them selves, Becca made a great attempt to remember everyone's names. Knowing how embarrassing it is to forget someone's name. And until you either found out, or remembered, you would have to call them, 'That random face over there', 'Her', 'he', 'My friend', 'That guy' or anything but avoiding the person's name. That was a situation no one wanted to be in.

Her eyes looked over to Brendan. An Umbreon? It seems like almost every type of Eevee evolution was here. Well, almost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Kanto Gange   The Start of the Kanto Gange Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Start of the Kanto Gange
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Battle Academy :: Academy Island :: Central Road-
Jump to: