Pokemon Battle Academy
Welcome to the Pokémon Battle Academy! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Battle Academy
Welcome to the Pokémon Battle Academy! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Battle Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dorm One Hundred Oh Two

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarrow

Sarrow

Dorm One Hundred Oh Two Empty
PostSubject: Dorm One Hundred Oh Two   Dorm One Hundred Oh Two Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:47 pm

It had been amazing. Sunny should've been there-- well, no. That would've ruined the surprise. Holding a Pokeball tight, Brendan lifted a hand. Rapping against the door with his knuckle, he waited for the door to swing open. Nervous pricked at his skin, and he found himself clasping the Pokeball so tight that his hands started to sweat and even hurt.
I spent hours trying to find one of these... I hope she likes it..
He thought, letting out a shaky sigh. He'd caught a Shiny Milotic-- amazing, simply amazing. Sucking in air, he closed his eyes and waited.
Shiny Milotic. Of course she'll like it. Water type too.
Brendan reassured himself, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Sun

Sun

PostSubject: Re: Dorm One Hundred Oh Two   Dorm One Hundred Oh Two Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:58 pm

There was a click as the door opened, revealing a brown-haired girl behind it. Her eyebrows raised in surprise, and a pleasant smile lit her face. "Hey! What are you doing here? Here, come inside. That's allowed, right? Ah, who cares." She walked to the couch and shooed Ninetales off, who had been dozing peacefully before being so rudely interrupted.
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

Sarrow

PostSubject: Re: Dorm One Hundred Oh Two   Dorm One Hundred Oh Two Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:01 am

"Eh, yeah, who really cares."
Brendan agreed, stepping inside. He followed her to the couch, but didn't really sit down-- he just hovered in that general area. Then he spoke,
"Here, I got something for you. You might wanna get a tank and fill with water first, though."
The other trainer warned jokingly, handing Sunny the Pokeball.
Back to top Go down
Sun

Sun

PostSubject: Re: Dorm One Hundred Oh Two   Dorm One Hundred Oh Two Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:09 am

Sunny took it from his hand, examining it as if the pokeball would reveal what was inside. "This isn't a stupid Magikarp, is it?" Brushing off the advice, she activated the sphere and sent the Pokemon out, surprised by the size of the ray of light that emanated from it. From the light appeared a beautiful Pokemon, very large and very... shiny. It unfolded its serpentine body, light faintly reflecting from its body. "Oh my god, Brennie. You did not." The disbelief echoed in her voice, and she flung her arms around his neck. "A Milotic! A shiny Milotic! You are the best, the absolute best!"

Ninetales cautiously approached the new addition, sniffing it carefully before giving a friendly bark. If Sunny was happy with it, so was she.

Last edited by Sun on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

Sarrow

PostSubject: Re: Dorm One Hundred Oh Two   Dorm One Hundred Oh Two Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:14 am

Smiling as she stared at the Pokemon in wonderment, he started to reply.
"Yeah, I di-"
His voice was cut short as she hugged him by the neck. He laughed a little, smiling wider.
"Yeah, I thought you'd like it."
He replied happily, briefly hugging her back.
Back to top Go down
Sun

Sun

PostSubject: Re: Dorm One Hundred Oh Two   Dorm One Hundred Oh Two Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:23 am

Sunny let go of his neck, moving to examine the Milotic closely. She walked in circles around it, noting it's attributes. Long, strong and healthy looking, most certainly a shiny, powerful presence... a girl, too. Ninetales would like to finally have a female friend to... I don't know, do female Pokemon things with?
"She's perfect. I couldn't ask for a finer Milotic. I didn't even know these things existed!" She stroked her chin thoughtfully. "I don't suppose you could find me a shiny Magikarp, hmm?" She asked with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

Sarrow

PostSubject: Re: Dorm One Hundred Oh Two   Dorm One Hundred Oh Two Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:32 am

Brendan laughed too at that.
"Pfffft, if I find a shiny Magikarp, it's mine."
He replied, glancing over at the Milotic.
"Also, you're welcome."
He added on, lowering onto the couch slowly with a sigh.
"I'm still amazed I found it."
Back to top Go down
Sun

Sun

PostSubject: Re: Dorm One Hundred Oh Two   Dorm One Hundred Oh Two Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:09 pm

"I am, too." She responded playfully, and started stroking the Milotic's head. It cooed in response, though was rather wary.
"Where did you find it? It must have been awfully hard to catch."

OOC: Short post is short because I felt like making it short. B[
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

Sarrow

PostSubject: Re: Dorm One Hundred Oh Two   Dorm One Hundred Oh Two Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:18 pm

"Painfully hard to catch."
Brendan replied, watching her stroke the Milotic.
"I found it at the Northern beaches way early in the morning-- I almost fell asleep a few times!"
He added on enthusiastically, laughing lightly with a sigh.

OOC: She should catch Brennie a Pokemon sometime lD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorm One Hundred Oh Two   Dorm One Hundred Oh Two Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dorm One Hundred Oh Two
Page 1 of 1