Pokemon Battle Academy
Welcome to the Pokémon Battle Academy! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Battle Academy
Welcome to the Pokémon Battle Academy! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Battle Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dorm 102

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Badger

Badger

Dorm 102 Empty
PostSubject: Dorm 102   Dorm 102 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:00 pm

"Hello?" The door to Dorm 102 slowly creaked open as Aria peered in the darken room. It seemed she was the first one here... She slowly took a step in, followed by her Pokemon as she felt the wall for a light-switch. Finally her hand felt the switch and she flickered it up, causing light to flood the room. She glanced around the large room with a soft smile, before glancing at her Pokemon to make sure that they had all followed her and hadn't wandered off.

Bahamut leaped off of Lamya's mane, landing on the ground as he started to explore. Of course, about a minute into the exploring of the main room, he had ran into the couch. He stumbled backwards, a bit surprised of the object that had blocked his path. He let out a small growl, and rammed his head into the couch, only to be rebounded so he stumbled backwards again.

Aria sighed when she saw Bahamut, shaking her head. Because Deinos were blind, she knew that they had a habit of either charging at things or biting things they aren't sure what it is, so she was lucky that her small Deino hadn't picked the latter option for the couch. Her gaze flickered at the Pokemon in her party and came to a stop on her Vileplume, Blossom. "Can you make sure he doesn't destroy the dorm before the others get here? He can explore, but no ramming or biting things."

Blossom nodded as she made her way over to Bahamut, and carefully started to led him around the room. She would only pause to let him sniff things, but if he showed any signs of getting ready to bite or charge, the Vileplume would gently whack him on the top of the head.

With Bahamut taken care of, Aria glanced at the rest of her team. "We will need to be careful to make sure that Bahamut doesn't destroy the dorm. That means whenever he is out, I want at least one of you guys to keep an eye on him if I am unable to to. Got that?"

"Zoro."

"Swamp!"

"Lux..."

The only Pokemon who didn't say a thing (Other than for Blossom and Bahamut, but they were busy), was the small Litwick who stood in the back of the party, his gaze unwavering as he watched Aria, but he nodded to show that he was clear with the orders. Of course, only one of Uri's eyes was visible due to part of his wax-like body covered his right eye; much like all Litwicks had.

Aria looked over her team one last time, before opening up a door to one of the rooms that branched off of the main room, glancing inside. "I guess this will be my room," she said, motioning for her team to follow her. As she let her Pokemon check out the room first, she paused to see that Bahamut and Blossom were still exploring. She shrugged as she watched them. "Hey Blossom, if anybody comes in, come and get me alright? I am going to be unpacking and figuring out where everybody is going to sleep if they feel like remaining out of their balls."

"Vile~" Blossom said as she looked up from Bahamut, nodding her head to Aria as her trainer shut the door. She glanced at Bahamut who was now sniffing the coffee table and sighed. This was going to take a while.
Back to top Go down
Sun

Sun

Dorm 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 102   Dorm 102 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:36 pm

A click could be heard as the dorm door was unlocked an opened. Sunny stepped in, with Ninetales following, disappointed that Brendan couldn't have even been on the same floor. She looked up from her key card to see her friend's Pokémon and smiled. "Aria? You here, or are you letting these rascals run around without supervision?" She called. She moved to an open space and let out the only other Pokémon of hers that would be able to fit in the space, Noctowl, who immediately moved to perch on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Dorm 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 102   Dorm 102 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:51 pm

Blossom had looked up at Sunny with a smile, quickly recognizing her. "Vile!" she said with a wave, before going back to watching over Bahamut.

The door the the room that Aria had claimed opened and Aria poked her head out. She smiled at the sight of Sunny, waving her hand as she stepped fully out of the room. "Hey, Sunny!" she greeted as she glanced at Bahamut and Blossom, making sure that they were behaving. "The only rascal I have is Bahamut, and I have a feeling that Blossom can keep an eye on him."

Lamya followed her trainer from her room; the only one to do so as the rest of the team had been returned to their pokeballs. The Zoroark grunted a hello to the Ninetales and Noctowl as she spotted them.

Aria smiled at Sunny, before looking at the other doors in the room with a small frown. "Hey...Do you know who else is sharing this dorm with us? Cause there is three rooms, so I am guessing that there is another person still coming."
Back to top Go down
Sun

Sun

Dorm 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 102   Dorm 102 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:45 pm

"Another person? Ugh. There goes the Kanto Gange. Speaking of which, did you know Brendan isn't even on the same floor? How are they going to know that they can't mess with one of us without messing with the rest of us?" Sunny asked, referring to the rest of the students. If those two girls fighting earlier decided to bother other people, it wouldn't be pretty. Ninetales found a comfortable spot on the couch and curled up while Sunny bent over and gave Bahamut a friendly pat on the back, making sure to keep her hand well away from the little Deino's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Dorm 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 102   Dorm 102 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:51 pm

"De!" Bahamut let out a happy cry as he felt Sunny gently pat him on his head, lifting his head as he attempted to find her general direction.

Aria chuckled as she sat down on a chair, glancing at Sunny. "Not like they really know that we three are together. I mean, it has been like months since we were all together after I went back to Lavender Town. I guess we were just lucky that we kept being Pen Pals so we all ended up going here." She paused, glancing at the last dorm room. "When do you think she is going to get here? I want to meet her, at least so I know who we have to be living with." She grew quiet as she glanced at the kitchen. It was nice that they had their own kitchen, mostly that Aria was a fan of cooking a bit so she could still do it in her free time. "Oh, and I guess I am fine with making breakfast and food on days we don't want the Cafeteria food...They do have a Cafeteria here, right?"
Back to top Go down
Cyth

Cyth

Dorm 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 102   Dorm 102 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:04 pm

There was a soft knocking on the door, and it peeked open just slightly, a bright blue eye peeking inside, a smaller blue eye closer to the floor. Pushing it open, Cyth entered slowly, taking in the room and the two girls within. "Hello," she said softly, her Sylveon giving a small "Syl!" in greeting to the Deino, Noctowl, Zoroark, Vileplume and Ninetales. "Is this room 102?" She wanted to make sure, the sign outside the door was a bit worn and hard to read.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Dorm 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 102   Dorm 102 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:48 am

Aria blinked in surprise as Cyth entered, but nodded happily as Lamya just glared at the new arrival. "Yup. You must be our other roommate!" She paused to glance at her team as she waved her hands at them. "My name is Aria, and the Zoroark is Lamya. The Vileplume is Blossom and the Deino is called Bahamut." Of course she left out Sunny and her Pokemon as she sure that Sunny would like to do it herself.

Blossom glanced at her trainer, as she placed of her arms on Bahamut's head. Aria gave the Vileplume a faint nod, and she started to walk forward toward Cyth, bringing Bahamut with her. Bahamut raised his head as he grew closer to Cyth; clearly interested by the new arrival.
Back to top Go down
Sun

Sun

Dorm 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 102   Dorm 102 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:38 pm

"Yeah, I guess you're right. We haven't seen each other for a while. I'm glad to see you again, though. I think-" Sunny was cut off as a new girl opened the door. She studied the new trainer for a few silent moments. I guess she's not so bad. "I'm Sunny. That Noctowl and this Ninetales are mine. I'm not crazy for nicknames. I have more Pokemon than this, but they're too big or too destructive to be let out."

Ninetales stared at the Sylveon. She knew what Eeveelutions were, and that they were very prized, but this was a new one. It was surprisingly... human. It was pink and had bows and bright blue eyes that didn't match the rest of the set. Ninetales found herself snorting in contempt at the newcomer, figuring her to be an Eevee painted pink.

Noctowl have a wave of his wing, a low hoot coming from his mouth. He really just wanted to sleep; Sunny had called him from his Pokeball for seemingly no reason. His head began turning to the side until his head was nearly upside down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dorm 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 102   Dorm 102 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dorm 102
Page 1 of 1