Pokemon Battle Academy
Welcome to the Pokémon Battle Academy! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Battle Academy
Welcome to the Pokémon Battle Academy! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Battle Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplaying Rules Tweak #1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jayson
Admin
Jayson

Poké : 0

Roleplaying Rules Tweak #1 Empty
PostRoleplaying Rules Tweak #1

We are going to have a lot of these. Sorry, but we learn by what people on here do.

You may not enter the island with a held item on any of your Pokémon.

I know what you are thinking. "Jay, whyyy!?!?!?!E@#RF@F@F@"

Well, I'll tell you why. We have a bunch of shops around the archipelago for you to find through exploration and adventure, and these shops will give you cool items. Well, think about it. No one will buy anything from said shops if they can go, "OH, MY POKÉMON ALREADY HAD THAT! I CAN NOW HAVE IT FOR FREE!"

It is like starting off a game with a cheat that grants you whatever item you want. It is better to earn them, and that is what the shops are for. Because of this, no one can be seen with an item on their Pokémon they have not bought in a shop.

Thank you, and sorry. Hopefully we'll stop having these. :c

~Jay
Back to top Go down
https://pbarpg.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Roleplaying Rules Tweak #1 :: Comments

Sleepy
Re: Roleplaying Rules Tweak #1
Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:15 pm by Sleepy
Roleplaying Rules Tweak #1 Tumblr_lvem0xBpTX1r4qzijo1_500
Post Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:08 am by Kitty
Fjthfhth insert meme here

Dammit. I spent all that time researching movesets prior to my pokemons items, all for nothing? D:

Thanks.
Jayson
Post Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:42 am by Jayson
Not all for nothing. Save up so you can buy these items.

No problem.
Splotch
Post Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:55 am by Splotch
Do we all start out with money, and how to we get money? (I know, from battling other people, but is there another way?)
Jayson
Post Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:04 pm by Jayson
You do not start out with money, but the items are quite cheap. You get money in beating trainers, and I am probably going to set up a sufficient monetary reward for topping the Winning Chart that month.
Post  by Sponsored content

Roleplaying Rules Tweak #1

Page 1 of 1