Pokemon Battle Academy
Welcome to the Pokémon Battle Academy! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Battle Academy
Welcome to the Pokémon Battle Academy! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Battle Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WELCOME TO POKÉMON BATTLE ACADEMY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jayson
Admin
Jayson

Poké : 0

WELCOME TO POKÉMON BATTLE ACADEMY Empty
PostWELCOME TO POKÉMON BATTLE ACADEMY

Single file, everyone!

Welcome to PBA! We've been working on this site for a very long time, and are happy to see you on here. I'm going to tell you a few things before you get started that is vital information to your enjoyment here.

• Most of you will go without reading the RP Rules. Please reconsider. There is valuable information and rules that you may break if you do not read it, and we could very well chastise you for them.

• The Battle System may look scary and long. Don't worry, it is meant to be a read-as-you-go system. It covers every possible scenario that could happen in a battle not explained by moves. Some stuff on there you may not run into in a long time, so relax. If you have any questions, PM me.

• If you see a percentage or a fraction in an ability or something along those lines, you can find percentages of things simply by searching it in Google. PM me if you have any more questions or want an example.

• There should still be some WIP topics. These are long topics that we couldn't get finished. We didn't push back the release date because we felt those weren't vital to the site's immediate survival.

• Two mini plots are in motion, though one is a secret and is only available to the person(s) who can activate it! The other will be debriefed to you via the Welcome RP topic!

• This site is going to be opened pretty late, later for some. When I open the site tonight, it will be 1 to 3 AM. Please be patient with any creations. There are two types of creations Sleepy and I need to evaluate, one of which we need to give a list as our response. There is a possibility you won't be able to roleplay until tomorrow morning.

You may, however, post if we have yet to give you a roster. It is not an immediate handicap.

Thank you for reading these, and I hope you have a swell time!

~Jay
Back to top Go down
https://pbarpg.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

WELCOME TO POKÉMON BATTLE ACADEMY :: Comments

No Comment.

WELCOME TO POKÉMON BATTLE ACADEMY

Page 1 of 1