Pokemon Battle Academy
Welcome to the Pokémon Battle Academy! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Battle Academy
Welcome to the Pokémon Battle Academy! Please read the rules and fill out the character creation form before roleplaying! Thanks for visiting!
Pokemon Battle Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dorm Assignment

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jayson
Admin
Jayson

Poké : 0

Dorm Assignment - Page 2 Empty
PostDorm Assignment

Hello, everyone! Before the Opening Ceremonies can end, I need everyone to tell me who they'd prefer to be in a dorm with if you have any preferences. I need to organize them by room number. Each dorm can have up to 3 people, so if you need to talk amongst yourselves for a little while, that is fine. However, I need you to post the people you want to room with in this topic by tomorrow at 5:00 EST. If you do not, I'll put you in a random dorm with random people.

Thank you. c:

~Jay
Back to top Go down
https://pbarpg.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Dorm Assignment :: Comments

Sleepy
Re: Dorm Assignment
Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:31 am by Sleepy
Falcon the Falking wrote:
I thought you meant using B to stop an evolution. I didn't get the running start joke anyway, so maybe that was irrelevant.
When Blaire gave favors to get entrance into the school, she was also getting extra credit early. Ehhhh? Ehhh? No? ;A;
Falcon the Falking
Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:41 pm by Falcon the Falking
*patpats Sleepy* Don't worry Sleepy. I keel you.
Jayson
Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:49 pm by Jayson
I need to make a further announcement regarding the dorms, for there have been some misconceptions.

PBA is a very, veeeerry expensive school. It covers not only the cost to live on a luxurious island and its food, but also covers the large dorms.

The dorms at PBA are structured like hotels; A living room joined with a kitchen, three medium sized bedrooms, and a bathroom. The window to the aquarium is located in the living room, usually on the far side of the living room depending on where your dorm is situated.

Anything from color of the walls, paintings, and furniture layout is up to you, but they are not tiny cramped rooms.

I suggest you either edit your posts or restart your dormitory topics completely. I am sorry for not addressing this sooner.

Echou
Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:59 pm by Echou
xc You must tell us this now? *too lazy to go edit posts* Alright, fine... So we all need to either start over or go edit posts. This will be fun~ <3 Not that I mind that much anyway besides homework problems.
Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:10 pm by Kitty
Echo: I made it possible for you to delete your post and post again later~

I'm editing my post, so I ain't startin' over. *has 5-paragraphs already now*
Echou
Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:57 pm by Echou
... I just edited it instead. Personally, deleting it would've been to difficult and I just needed to fix a few things. It's not that bad anyway. >~>
Splotch
Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:06 am by Splotch
I just edited as well. I really don't have the muse for starting over. xD
Post  by Sponsored content

Dorm Assignment

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2